Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeroPing

Hey, can someone make a ZeroPing mutator plz?'
    It should'nt be that hard cuz it was already made for UT2K3. But now i want it for UT2K4.
    ZeroPing will end all the lag and ping problems forever!!! I think all you would have to do is add clientside hit detection and change some things here and there like make shot latency to zero and such. Clientside hit detection is better than serverside hit detection cuz just think about it...the client is the one shooting, not the server.
    I am not going to worry about cheating because I will be playing with trusted people that I know will not cheat.
    O and plz plz plz make sure this mutator works on top of wormbo's Pingcompensation 2 as I always run that mutator.
    THX A LOT TO ANYONE THAT MAKES IT!

i think this has already been discussed. try a search for it and it might come up.

Comment

Where?...I cant find anything...except for some abandoned thread with only 2 replies, which is useless.
      And plus, clientside hit detection is enough, it doesnt have to be zeroping.

Comment

this is a thread with only 2 replys
        scratch that. 3:weird:

Comment

OMG this section of the forum is so dead 'Mod Requests', you should see 'General discussion', ppl will race to answer you within the first minute, they prolly refresh the page everytime to see the new threads. I think this thread is going to get buried like all the other ones. I hope not, lets keep this thread going ppl, until someone makes it.

PLZ PLZ PLZ...someone make it for me, I would myself if I knew UnrealSCRIPT.

O and...make an option that says:
          ZeroPing is disabled for players with pings over: (INSERT DESIRED #)
          ZeroPing is disabled for players with pings under: (INSERT DESIRED #)

Plz respond...im not used to waiting this long.

Comment

i wish people would act like that for my request...please encourage it

Comment

My ideas are getting ignored...I think I am typing useless words that don't make a difference to the outcome.

Comment

seriously, maybe you should ask if there has been a 0 ping mod made in the General Discussion board. There are like 50+ people on at nearly all times from waht ive seen so you should get an answer/flame/stfu j00 n00b response. i would like this to be done

Comment

Why?, is it a bad idea or sumthing?

Comment

i think its a good idea, i was just joking with the flame/stfu j00 n00b thing. seems like there will be a flame per every thread in there so ignore them if they come.

Comment

Actually ive asked b4 but only in a post...and the only response i got was pingcompensation, n thats it.

Comment

Working...
                      X