the impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the impossible

Here's my idea. Wouldn't it be cool to have one massive virtual world RPG type thing mainly so you can talk with your friends, etc and build up your charecter how you want by gaining points, etc.

It would be cool if it could be made like one massive world where you can buy property, etc.

I know i am speaking of the impossible , however i just thought i would mention it

Haas anyone played fable? it would be similar to that but online.
    Has anyone seen "habbo hotel":haha: thats has the idea of a virtual world (well hotel). So basically it would be a cross between fable for the RPG and habbo hotel:haha: for the chatting with friends and creating your house, etc.

Thank you for reading my idea of the cool but impossible

i have not played fable, but i watched my little brother beat it in like 2 days. well that sounds like an alright idea (except if its like fable, they should take out where you can live a homosexual life within a video game). that kinda bugged me about fable. but i guess they were shooting for that since its an open ranged game, but morrowind was better. that would be cool to have an MMORPG like morrowind.

Comment

MMORPG?

Ya the homosexual relationship part of fable was... well... gay! lol. However some people do swing that way:weird:

Ya one huge online RPG would keep me hooked!!!

Comment

Ever heard of EverQuest?? Matrix: Online?? The Sims Online???????

Comment

As for leveling up your character, look at the UTRPG mod.

Comment

Already being done and it will be ace:

http://wanderlust.unrealvortex.com/index.php

Im gonna be mod there soon enough, so dont do any odd things. First alpha will be in two weeks.

Comment

They're looking for AI? I've been doing some little experiments with that. Will investigate.

NISS

Comment

Morrowind was very cool , played that game for hours.

Comment

Working...
                X