Mutator: UT Weapons with model hand support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutator: UT Weapons with model hand support

Right now all the weapons just float, Anyone want to tweak the weapons so you can see the hands of your models supporting the weapon and make you see your feet running underneath you when you look down?

i anyway play w/ hidden weaps, so it woudnt make any diff for me

Comment

well that sounds like a weapon model thing....

only problem is, you seem to be suggesting that the hand change depending upon the model you're using...

not sure how that's possible - I know some weapon packs where the weapons come with hands of their own grabbing the weapon.... weird when your character is supposed to have red hands and it shows up as a white hand with a black glove o_O

See, I believe the model used for the first person perspective is completely different from the player model itself; and even if you did somehow enable player models to have an effect on weapons in first person perspective you'd still have to go back and add that right models/animations for the hand grabbing the weapon; I doubt you can just copy the "hand" portion of the model and lock that onto the weapon in first person perspective... and even if you could it would probably look really funky and not line up correctly....

Comment

Working...
      X