Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[*cough Halo2 ripoff] Duel-wielding idea! Ha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[*cough Halo2 ripoff] Duel-wielding idea! Ha!

Who else thinks it might be neat to have some sort of duel wielding weapons mod/mutator where, as long as you have 2 weapons, you can assign them to your left/right hands at the expense of both the weapons' alt-fire?
    You'd fire with the left/right mousebuttons... So if you pressed left-click you'd fire the weapon being held in your left hand, ect. And I guess you'd select the weapon by Shift+Left/Right clicking, and you'd cycle through the weapons like normal, exclusively for the selected hand.
    Maybe the third mouse button would trigger the... green shield thingy.

:bulb:

Okay.

Action UT has that already..... where you can have two different guns out at a time, right click for the right one, and left click for the left one.

Comment

Sounds more like an Oni rip-off.

Or was that... I forget the other game I'm thinking of with that functionality.

Of course Bungie did Oni so I don't think you can call that a rip-off.

Was that functionality ever in any of the later Marathons? I don't recall any of them past Durandal so I'm not sure if that option was new in Oni or one of the Marathons... (bleh, **** my memory)

Comment

Originally posted by Riktar
        Sounds more like an Oni rip-off.

Or was that... I forget the other game I'm thinking of with that functionality.
        Heavy Metal FAKK2!

<_< but yeah, it sounds like a cool idea

Comment

I don't think Oni did anything like that, and all any of the Marathon games did was give you duel pistols...
          I'll try action UT...

Comment

Working...
          X