A very efficient use of the physics engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very efficient use of the physics engine

Ok, so stay with me on this one. If you have ever played the online flash game "Warthog Launch" then you would know what I am talking about.

Ok, so heres what it would look like. You have a person just standing. Your objective is to get him across the arena or around certain obstacles, and you would use an explosion to get him there.

You would place a bomb somewhere around the person, at whatever angle you needed it to be at. Then you would adjust the power of the bomb and such, maybe perfect your angle, and make the bomb explode. If you angled it just right, you would get him and his ragdoll-ing body to his objective (maybe through a hoop or something). You would have to keep trying until you got it, and then you would advance to the next stage. Its kind of like the map DM-Pachinko, where you drop your guy down the board to get him into slots for points, but with a lot more skill.

Anybody got any ideas on how to make it? Cuz I sure dont

and if you have to make the player go through any of 5 hoops, if you make him into random body parts because of the explosion and his leg goes through one, arm through another ect and you get bonus points!
    sounds fun :up:

Comment

hahah that would be hilarious

Comment

it would look like this, only in 3d and with better graphics.

[shot]http://img77.exs.cx/img77/8171/Hoop.gif[/shot]

Comment

Y'know, I thought this was kinda cool. Thos elittle flash games are great time killers, and this would be even more interesting. Of course my random train of thought eventually led to more complicatedness. Anyone ever play the Incredible machine, or any of the sequels?

Comment

that image isnt flash tho, its just an animated gif. dont know how to do flash let alone have anything to make it with.

Comment

Hmm

Sounds like you all need to check out my mod!

http://www.clownerstrike.com

Comment

Working...
              X