Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal2 skaarj pack - NOT the 34ishmb one on ut200xhq

hi,

im sure i saw a huge unreal2 model conversion of all the armoured and heavy skaarj models on ut200x HQ - but having just checked thru all the files for ut2004 i cant find it. has anyone else seen it and know where to get it?

its like 680mb or so, and is similar to the u2 human pack by evilengine (nice packs btw, go get them!)

if its just a figment of my imagination, then i reckon its about time someone did them! the heavies from unreal 2 rocked!

thanks!

Evil Engine remade the unreal 2 skaarjs but i have no idea where to download them. try www.ut2003hq.com

Comment

i just knew someone would tell me about the 34mb pack on ut2003hq, ah dear. its NOT that one. its far,far,far lkarger and contains the skaarj heavies in it also. <sigh>i fear i will never find it..

Comment

you mean this one?

u2skaarj

Comment

*bump*

Sorry for playing topic archaeologist, but I've spend a lot of time searching on the internet before I stumbled upon this topc. The link is broken (or doesn't work anymore). Anyone knows if the package a (the one with the heavy skaarj) is still available?

Comment

try skincities models!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernobog
              *bump*

Sorry for playing topic archaeologist, but I've spend a lot of time searching on the internet before I stumbled upon this topc. The link is broken (or doesn't work anymore). Anyone knows if the package a (the one with the heavy skaarj) is still available?
              You think I wouldn't have found it thereallready if it was there?

Comment

Working...
              X