Unreal Tournament Weapons Redesign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament Weapons Redesign?

I´ve been thinking of this for, er, a few minutes, but how about we go redesign all the weapons in the tournament, and ADD weapons as well? And no, not weapons I make up by sucking out of my thumb, but by stealing them from previous unreal games.

(Do note that I can not code, model, texture, do anyhting with sound, or anything else that may be of use in a mod, yet I've been on a mod team before O.o)
    This would include:
    -Old fashion Sniper Rifle (Easy to code)
    -Ripper (Already made by fraghouse (team?), would only need to ask if we'd be allowed to use it)
    -Enforcers (Er...Everybody seems to love them, should be relatively easy to code)
    -Redesigned Rocket Launcher (Less ammo, but stronger and faster missiles, and yes I did steal this idea from GWT weapons mod)
    -Redesigned Lightning Gun (If you have it zoomed in, it acts like a normal one, but deals 99 damage, if you have it normal, it fires five weaker shots that spread, a bit like a shotgun.)
    -Redesigned Link Gun (Normal fire is not small balls but long laser burst for shock rifle style sniping, with more ammo and quicker shooting, but less damage)
    -Redesigned Shock Rifle (Fires bigger balls but fires not instant hit lasers but fast moving bursts that deal a bit more damage)
    -Scrapped Assault Rifle
    -Redesigned Mine Layer (Shoots mines a lot further and has more powerfull mines AND allows more to be on the battlefield (12 instead of 8))
    -Redesigned Flak Cannon (Secondary fires a similar burst as primary, but stays very close, and does not stop as quickly, turning it into a possible sniper weapon, though the shots are still a bit slow, promary deals less damage per chunk but fires twice as many chunks, making it usefull for taking out groups but not for sole people)
    -Redesigned Redeemer (Has 5 missiles that can be fired in a slow fashion, can all be controlled but deal 99 damage, thus making it MUCH weaker but more usefull in the long run)
    -Redesigned Bio Gun (fires its goop much further, deals much more damage with primary (40 or so), but shoots much slower, secondary follows the same rules but with the same damage)
    -Scrapped Minigun (see below)
    -Shardgun (The only made up weapon: Fires flak chunks at an extremely high speed, but the chunks deal damage close to minigun damage, little spread, no rotating barrels, looks like a sort of shock rifle that's more bulky and less rounded. Secondary fires Assault Rifle grenades)

so what do you want? people to redesign these old ut99 weapons. when some have already been remade for ut2k4.

Comment

Er, I mean a combination of the old weapons (that arent in ut04) and the weapons in 04 to be redesigned. Note things like lightning gun: It aint in the original UT. And the mine layer neither.

Comment

Working...
      X