Fox McCloud and Falco Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox McCloud and Falco Models

Can anyone make a Fox McCloud character? Tail, ears, and everything? Just no staff, thats the best pic i could find. And if possible a Falco one too, my clan wants some Starfox clan characters to use. Thanks. I am learning maya but i wont be ready for a few months cause of other stuff, so if someone can make it for me and my clan then your work will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry about reposting this one but my clan does really want these, a member droped today because he wanted to easily tell us apart and have clan only skins models ect (he wasnt that fun to play with and i dont know why i let him join so im glad he is gone but anyways)

Aww, be nice.

He should at least get points for persistence.

Comment

Originally posted by Riktar
      Aww, be nice.

He doesnt have to be the best model, just something that looks like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Riktar
        Aww, be nice.

i never give out points for persistence.

Harsh

Comment

I've been planning to do a Fox model for a long time. It's in the works. Doing other things at the same time though.

Comment

at least there is some news on if and or when it will be done. Thanks for teh update :up:

Comment

i apologize for changing the subject slightly a little bit, but to avoid ignorance from the "Pool of models" idea thread, how about were-like anthro models that look similar like this:

http://www.goldenwolfen.com/portfolio/

how many furry fans would you attract if these type of models exist in ut2k4?

Comment

Cool pictures but many of them would be very difficult to make into a model (unicorn wolf etc)

Harsh

Comment

bumpage

Comment

I guess I'll use this thread for updates on the Fox model...until I forget.

Starting work on this guy, taking source images from the game Super Smash Bros. Melee for Gamecube (taking pictures of the TV screen looking at the Fox trophy from the front and side).

Later I'll scan them into 3DS Max as viewport backgrounds.

I've worked 13 hours in one day on a model once, I may have to do it again, hehe.

Comment

You are the greatest! :up:
                      also, can you make him mercenary so he fits with the UT 2004 species stuff and so i wont be kicked from some servers cause it doesnt reconize fox. thanks :up: :up:

Comment

i hope you are paying captian fox....

btw, what's your "ingame name", i would mind playing with you...

Harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Harsh_but_Fair
                          i hope you are paying captian fox....

btw, what's your "ingame name", i would mind playing with you...

Harsh
                          My ingame name? its *SFx*foxmccloud
                          I havent been on recently tho and i need to install UT 2004 on my new computer. BTW i am the leader of the clan so if anyone here who can model in maya would be greatly welcomed to my clan.

Comment

Progressing on the Fox model

Geometry making continues, working on this is slow as I am animating for another project at the moment.

Keeping my modeling skills sharp while working on animation.

Comment

You are god lol, thank you so much. Your up there with Angel Mapper and the other people who helped me. Here is a cookie just for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X