X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ctf-TwinValley.unr

{new_thread_prefill}

New map request for CTF-TwinValley.unr
    I miss this original UT CTF map. Can anyone redo it? not just for CTF but I think it'll be a great VCTF map as well.

Thanks,

.cp.

Definately have got to have that map for UT2004!!!! Oh, and Scandinavium, Coret Facility, Darji-16, Lost Gauntlet, BroadsideRemix, I could go on and on and on...

Comment

Yeah I hear ya... really miss that map.

Scandinavium and coret are available for 2004 the rest I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Darji-16 ruled, if that's the one I'm thinking of. Sort of a huge military base? It was released with one of the bonus packs, I think. If so, a remake would be very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge_o_Matic
          Darji-16 ruled, if that's the one I'm thinking of. Sort of a huge military base? It was released with one of the bonus packs, I think. If so, a remake would be very welcome.
          Yes! That is the map! The one where if you attempted to translocate above the top of the structure, you would get zapped by frickin’ laser beams! I am glad that I am not the only one who liked that map. If I knew how to map (or rather, if I had the time to learn how in addition to the time to map) I would see to it that it would be ported to a UT2003/UT2004 format.

Comment

Working...
          X