Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse

I was looking over at that DM-Gerudo Valley and i remembered this one minigame from ZOoT. Riding a horse and shooting from it at the same time. It would be kind of cool of someone could do that (a horse vehicle, not hte minigame). What would be even cooler is combining that with Chaos UT 3. Using crossbows and swords. What would also be cool is combine THAT with AS-Germania. Oh wow..A total re-enactment. Perhaps put a crouching animation when the person's on the horse. So he can fire and move with the horse at the same time. I've seen T-Shinzon's Q Mech/Walker mech thing and he's pretty much got a hold of the walking animations for mechs, it'd be pretty cool if you could do it on a horse. Of course, these babies would be pwnt by tanks. Also, when the horse would die, you wouldnt, you'd simply be forced out. The horse could get some sort of ragdoll animation when it dies. But it would be a cool addition to the Duel minigame to Chaos....What would be even Cooler is JOUSTING!!! WOAH! L337

*imagining the gips flying around when the horse gets hit by a tank* :P
    but yup definitly a nice idea.. . although i think someone has requested that already some month ago...

Comment

I hope someone does it as a UT2k4 mutator instead of a mod. Me and a friend who is crazy about horses play Law Dogs a lot just for the horses but it'd be great if someone made a mutator for regular UT

Comment

Originally posted by ThanadoS
        yup definitly a nice idea.. . although i think someone has requested that already some month ago...
        Well, here's one from roughly 10 days ago... (yeah, rideable horse bots would be VERY cool).

Comment

Working...
        X