Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock rifle with instagib capabilities? (Mutator idea.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock rifle with instagib capabilities? (Mutator idea.)

Essentially, the ESR (Enhanced Shock Rifle) instagib gun is the same thing as your standard shock rifle, with instant gibbing qualities.

My idea however, focuses on having the shock rifle act as it always does... primary fire = hitscan beam, secondary fire = projectile ball, prim + sec = shombo... the twist however, keep all of those attributes, but give them instant gibbing qualities.

I don't have UT200* but always thought this would be fun if done correctly. Anyone that wishes to make this can take my idea and run with it.

Yes, I've considered the spam of secondary... but an easy way to change that is lengthen the rate of fire on secondary. Perhaps, if possible, make it so it can only fire one secondary ball every X seconds.

sounds interresting....

so u mean its the IG rifle, just that the secondary is a ball, witch gibs instant.

personnaly i dont like IG, but it sounds cool

Comment

Originally posted by *gR*
      so u mean its the IG rifle, just that the secondary is a ball, witch gibs instant.
      Basically, yes. Also, primary fire hitting a secondary ball emits an instagib shock combo.

Comment

This has been done before, I think its in an insta enhance mut.

Comment

Working...
        X