• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad.
    Well, hope you get them quickly done. ^^

Comment

I'll add this again to the first post.

The first skin has been remade, and I'd like to share it with a few people before I post it online, that way they can find anything wrong with it with it or share their ideas.

I'll share with about half a dozen people, and if all goes well it will be up for download at the HQ soon enough.
      To contact me please use MSN messenger, and add dua1ity@hotmail.com

Heres a screenshot

Soon the second skin will be remade as well. Me and the person it's based on talked a little bit after it was lost, and she mentioned maybe I should be remade on another model. Would it suck if it were put on the Little Eris model?

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
        Too bad.
        Well, hope you get them quickly done. ^^
        couldnt you ask one of the people that d/led before your little problem to send em to ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal_Contagion
          couldnt you ask one of the people that d/led before your little problem to send em to ya?
          I was the only one with the last version of Dua1ity, and the person who I sent a copy of the second skin to also had computer problems long ago and lost it (that skin was actually quite old), and she never felt like havin it again till it was done.

Comment

oh... i see well... (runs away)

Comment

If I knew how to skin (I did it back in the Quake 1 days, but I am sure that there is much much more involved these days) I’d be changing the faces of the characters, since all the guys look like they’re related to each other, and as well, all the women seem to appear related to each other too.

I am wondering why there aren’t more ethnic variations on the characters… seems to just be honkies and an african descendant or two, but no azians, pinoys, hispañolos, nishmas, etc. Surely in the year 2291 and beyong these races will still exist, even though the inevitability of micegenation is certain. OK, so perhaps I am helping with this process since I am a white-***-honky-**** who married a woman from Kenya, and therefore our son (due in December) is going to be predictably beige in colour, and have his daddy’s blonde hair, but in a ’fro form factor.

Little Donny Foundation

Comment

do they really??? I never noticed... (runs away again)

Comment

(runs away again)
                  Will you please just face the music once???? All of this running will wear you down, boy!

Little Donny Foundation

Comment

I'm kidding (runs away a third time)

Comment

I'm kidding (runs away a third time)
                      I’m gonna get you, and when I do…

Little Donny Foundation

Comment

you'll do what?!? (sees angry look in those cute little donny eyes and runs away)

Comment

I don't know the little eris model, but you could try putting it on one of warbeast's models...

Comment

:bulb:
                            If it makes any difference to you Donny, the Dua1ity skin is mixed, and the reason for that is explained in his bio, and the second one is hispanic.

Later today Dua1ity will be submitted to ut2004hq.

Comment

For those who are still interesting I'm back to work on the other skin i'd say its about 30-40% remade, and I'm also working on one more for a friend. I'll update on that one later in time.

If anyone would like to share their ideas, this is something I'm debating on. You can see in the screenshot of the first post, she's got a suit on underneeth the armor. Should I keep that same suit, do a different one, or no suit at all, just flesh?

Comment

Keep the suit.

But I think you should rework her pants/waist area... they never seemed to fit in my mind... the transition from the suit to the pants were just... "meh?"

Also... are you doing this on the Little Eris model? I mean, I don't have a problem with the model itself, really... it's just that...... please don't give it humongous fricking eyes like all the other Little Eris skins ^^

They really really scare me in this game.

I mean, seeing big eyes on characters in anime is one thing - seeing these gigantic unblinking eyes stampeding ever closer to you as you are unable to do anything to stop them so you scream in horror like a little girl is just...... terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                                X