• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatchya'll think (2 skins)

EDIT:
    Dua1ity 1.2 is done. Here you go
    http://unrealtournament2004.filefron.../Dua1ity;31327

Hope everyone enjoys and I'll get to work on the second skin as soon as I can

Very, very nice skins, the 2nd one is totally awsome, keep up the good work! You shouldnt change anything, theyre absolutely perfect the way they are.

Comment

Very cool i liked the darkness of the hair on the girl and the tattos (cant spell) i also enjoyed the way the colors worked on the clothing cant wait till there releced

Comment

Glad you 2 like it.
        One version of the first skin is here but I don't like it compared to what it looks like now http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4675
        And a REEAALLYY early version of it is here along with 3 more works of mine. http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4472

But I'm still going to be working on these 2 just a little bit more. Dun worry I wont ruin them by adding too much, but I'll do what I need to so they're as cool as they can get. Theres a few more skins I'm working on at the moment, including a better version of "Flying V" from that second link, and another based on forum member AmericanWoman. I may release them all one by one or make another skin pack.

Comment

Got em

Comment

Originally posted by Slip777
            Very, very nice skins, the 2nd one is totally awsome, keep up the good work! You shouldnt change anything, theyre absolutely perfect the way they are.
            +1 :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Daspadger
              +1 :up:

Comment

Good god, the female one (in the original post) looks like she's got someone's butt attached to her chest! Not my cup of tea, really, but otherwise the skins look nice. :up:

Comment

Do these have teamcolors? If at the release, the second one will be my next skin. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
                    Do these have teamcolors? If at the release, the second one will be my next skin. :up:
                    They will

Comment

Then this equals PWN. :up:

Comment

Well now the first skin is done, it will go by the name Dua1ity 1.2 when I submit it to ut2004hq, ut2004files, or skin city, and I'll post a link on the first post when its up. I decided I'll release my skins one at a time for now on. The only downside I see right now is this new skin gets overwritten by the old dua1ity from the skin pack

The second skin will be done some day soon, hopefully, I need to talk with the person it's based on for what its going to be named, and with the way things are going that may take a while -_- lol :noob:

Comment

The only thing I can think of is that the cleavage needs some work, as it looks quite unnatural...but I'm not sure how much you can do without changing the model...

Comment

The girl looks kickass :up:
                            I don't like the tatoo on the guy's face, though
                            The darkness is what makes those skins original. Try to keep this in mind when you make the team skins

Comment

Get ready for some bad news everyone

This morning I was about to post another screenshot of the second skin to show how that one is going. Around that time my computer was moving hella slow for some reason and I had to shut it down. When I got home from school my computer wouldn't start up at all. I had to do a system recovery The first skin I can work with the old version of but the second one is completely lost unless the only person I gave a copy to a long long time ago still has it, which I doubt.

Sorry I had to disappoint so many of you

I will get to remaking the skins soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X