Skinning Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skinning Help

How exactly do I get my skin to use team colors for the head, as well as the body? I have the same extensions on copies of the head texture files, but the skin only uses the non-team texture.

Ive been having the same problem!

Probably the reason that no one is helping you is that this is in the wrong forum:haha:

Comment

in the UPL of your player skin type (anywhere in the UPL but not the description) type TeamFace=1 and it should work but then dont thank me thank loric

Comment

Oops, and thank you.

Comment

What if your characters have more than 1 material? Mine have 4, one for the head, chest, legs, and a transparent face shield.

I've made _0 and _1 versions for the chest and legs, but they don't change.

Comment

Originally posted by t3h_Isotope
            Oops, and thank you.
            He said thank me ! :up: :haha:

(joking)

Karnage, it's hard coded that way, only material 0 and 1 can be made team-dependant.
            You'll have to remake your uv mapping so everything fits on 2 textures or so that material 2 and 3 don't need to be made team dependant.

Comment

dam, i went to your site and ur skins are awesome. have you done any skinning for mods?

Comment

Originally posted by {MM}Juggalo_kyl
                dam, i went to your site and ur skins are awesome. have you done any skinning for mods?
                Thanks! I made skins for CBP2. I haven't done anything serious since...
                I feel like taking a break.

Comment

Working...
                X