No announcement yet.

UT2004 Warhammer 40k TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and while I'm here: did you ever get contact from Games-Workshop about using their material? if you look in the other posts, Nintendo in fact just refused license for a Zelda Mod. Might want to check in on that before making any further progress, as you don't want to lose the work.

Comment

I've heard about this while playing invasion BinStaGib. what's this about?

Comment

"faith is eternal. " :up:

sorry I kinda breezed through the thread is this gonna be an rts/fps hybrid? or what? what's the plan man whats the plan?

Comment

Originally posted by S.N.E.D.
          I kinda liek that idea, but instead of making them bots, have little repair stations for vehicles, with little staticmesh animated grots and servitors for repairing things.
          oh i was thinking as a player but your idea is WAY cooler so ill go with it

Comment

Originally posted by war2099
            Thinking about it, maybe we could base this mod on the Armageddon war?

Imperial Guard and Orks aplenty
            yeah! how about ork mega armour as a vehicle? ork shootas and imperial weapons as replacement weapons and hives as maps. throw in a few tyranids for invasion just for good measure!

Comment

i take it that this idea is now dead or are you still there war2099

Comment

Yes i am still here, sorry I havent been able to reply or view this topic much ive been rather busy with work at the moment, i should be back on track next week.

Comment

ok i might have the buggy mapped by then

Comment

Working...
                  X