Predator: Work in Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator: Work in Progress

Ok since I'm constantly asked about the Predator, I will post a current status on it up to the day its done. So here you go:

Excellent job EE and it looks great. BTW, do you plan utilizing custom gibs as well as other custom parts like a voice pack?

Comment

Probably not, I'm tired of hearing complaints about not being able to play on servers.
      What I might do is use this model as an excuse to try out the Impersonator software, becuase his mouth and face will have individual bones for expressions and mouth movements.

Comment

hey thats sweet.
        reminds me i skinned a whole load of ut2003k models to look in style like the aliens marines, i plan on releasing them when i re-lauch my site. it would be cool to use them against this predator model.
        i look forward to seeing its release. I hope you do custom amimations as the standard ut2003k ones suck and would not suit the predator

Comment

Originally posted by 1Dean Avanti
          hey thats sweet.
          reminds me i skinned a whole load of ut2003k models to look in style like the aliens marines, i plan on releasing them when i re-lauch my site. it would be cool to use them against this predator model.
          i look forward to seeing its release. I hope you do custom amimations as the standard ut2003k ones suck and would not suit the predator
          Yes all my animations will be custom. Since each dreadlock, and mouth-extension will each have thier own bones(as well as the forehead and jaw) the standard animations won't be used.

Comment

sweet...i'm a big predator fan and this is definitely something i would download (and i rarely d/l models/skins at all)....

just one question....you think you can make a version with his helmet on? personally i think the predator looks more badass with it on and if you could do that, that'd be great

Comment

Originally posted by -=Vect0r=-
              sweet...i'm a big predator fan and this is definitely something i would download (and i rarely d/l models/skins at all)....

just one question....you think you can make a version with his helmet on? personally i think the predator looks more badass with it on and if you could do that, that'd be great
              Yes there will be one with a mask and one without.

Comment

dang man, great work. I myself prefer the mask aswell, it's just too dang ugly without it. But thats just my opinion. Would be interesting as an invasion monster, mabey with a cloak (stealth mode) that turns off when it's shot enough. Anyways, it looks great.

Comment

Wow. All the model you make are very good.:up:

Comment

Sweet your models are great i really enjoy playing with them!! :up:

Comment

Evil, this is awesome. I have 2 questions though:
                      1. Do you think you will make a few 'alternate' Predators?(What i mean is, will you make other predators or diffrent masks. I'd love to play as the elder predator with the red cloak flowing behind him. Not the weapon cloak.)

2. Are you making Alien models?

3. Your models are awesome. Can i be your pet?

Comment

2. Are you making Alien models?

that would be totaly cool,
                        i think someone did an aliens gun, im sure they were supossed to be doing some alien project, they didnt have a web page though just a forum

Comment

Yes I will try to make more types of Predators, and yes I will make Aliens to go with them.
                          To keep it simple(and have a small file size) I will probably just release a 1 Predator and 1 Alien drone model in a pack, then come out with add-on model packs and skin extras.

Comment

Really close to the original :up:

Comment

There's 2 evilengines? :weird:

Wait, I have now confused you with the another one...omg

Are you going to make a masked pred too?

Comment

Working...
                              X