Car park!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car park!

This is my idea where you are in a car park and you have one gun: the desert eagle. you get into a car and shoot out through the window. there will be loads of cars. BUT I HAVE ONE PROBLEM, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE UNREALED

lol =), just say: "can anyone make a carpark map, a desert eagle, and lots and lots of cars for the carpark, then make the driver able to shoot out the window with the desert eagle"

Comment

Originally posted by Kaw-G
      lol =), just say: "can anyone make a carpark map, a desert eagle, and lots and lots of cars for the carpark, then make the driver able to shoot out the window with the desert eagle"
      :haha: Easy now...

Comment

More to say!

Can someone get me pictures of cars.
        I already got:
        [IMG]www.ratingcars.com[/IMG]

Comment

oops!

Sorry i meant to put a picture in.

Comment

Someone willing?

Can someone make a car park map 4 me?

Comment

lol

read the title /|\

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! its david again .. oh ****, for those of you new to him, search for threads previously started by him

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! its david again .. oh ****, for those of you new to him, search for threads previously started by him
                  The first, and most hilarious, thread made by him got deleted. That thread got well over a thousand views before it went down though.

Comment

Which would that be?

Edit: And do you have it archived?

Comment

i remember that thread =) but give him a break now, he's in the right forum ^^

Comment

Which would that be?
                        The one with the idea of the "sobber". The one where he kept saying he's gonna make the ultimate vehicle and how all he needed was a mapper(!) and a moddeler, because he can "design" all by himself. Everybody was making fun of him for his posts, but in response he was asking them for help with his mod.

And no, I don't have it, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X