X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool model

cool model

about that polycount smaller is better but try and keep some of the detail

no word from my bro as yet but he has a habbit of appearing when not expecting him

this mod is on hold at the moment unless we can get a temp coder as i cant code on this computer but i'll try my best

i think i left some code on the yahoo group
    i'll find that later also i think some models are there

Comment

Re: Cool model

Originally posted by tGazza
      cool model

about that polycount smaller is better but try and keep some of the detail

no word from my bro as yet but he has a habbit of appearing when not expecting him

this mod is on hold at the moment unless we can get a temp coder as i cant code on this computer but i'll try my best

i think i left some code on the yahoo group
      i'll find that later also i think some models are there
      Erm... about the Yahoo groups... The last time I checked they were no longer in existance.

Comment

Heres a new fighter model, riged up and ready to code.

inspired by Starwars episode III

Comment

Originally posted by 717
          Erm... about the Yahoo groups... The last time I checked they were no longer in existance.
          the yahoo groups are there but my group "Human Skaarj Wars 2" has been deleted cause i didn't log on regulary

i just had a thought i might be able to code but i'll need someone to try the code out and mabie comply the new code, ill have a look for the orignal code for ut2004 on the net and if you got any of my code eg (beta testers (if any) ) could you send me a pm so i dont have to rewrite the base code again

the way i suggested will be quite hard on my part but i think thats the only way we can continue this mod untill i get my computer back

by the way
          looking good 717 great work!!!

Comment

*bump*

Comment

*bump + a million more Bumps*

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

bumperty bump bump

no news on when my comp is comming back

Comment

im guessing this is dead?

Comment

Hi all Im back

Hi all im back from computer death and i've been working on a new space station heres some pics:

some badd and good news:
                    the bad news is : the code i wrote before my comp gave up and died was wiped out out: so i gotta start from scratch

the good news : the models that we created i still got them also as i've been practicing my coding im a little better at it

anyway as they say back to the drawing/coding board
                    as soon as i write the missing code ill be reposting

Comment

Originally posted by 717
                      Heres a new fighter model, riged up and ready to code.

inspired by Starwars episode III
                      Holy S*** love the model! Can u just use the spacefighter code and send it to me (i cant steal cause im a n00b at UED:bulb: ) I like fighters with the sort of "split" front, I WANT TO FLY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to here that tG, hopefully 07 will have some better vehicles to base a spacecraft on so we can continue this.

@Squeaky Thx for the complement, but to tell you the truth Im not sure weather I still even have that model on my HDD.

Comment

i suppose there isnt any download or anything for this? i'd love to beta or alpha...

Comment

Thank the higher powers this boring thread died. Oops, I guess I revived it, sorry. Well, no, I'm still joking around.

This could prove to be a very fine mod one day. Perhaps real life is keeping this from flying. Coding seems so easy, yet there are so very few coders out there. Contradictions is all I can say. It still looks good however, just keep it going.

Comment

Working...
                            X