A mod about ant battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mod about ant battles

my idea is like bf1942...but with ants and on a larger scale...it'll be played in the first person perspective but have strategic elements involved...and you have the red ants vs the black ants...you would have different campaigns for each side...there would be like the backyard campaign...where each side fights for control for the backyard of a house...then the street campaign...where each side fights for control of a street...each side would have their own unique units...you could have the black ants...which made allies with the geese...who are superior in the air by pooping on the enemy and provide some ground support...and you could have ducks who are allied with the red ants...who aren't as good in the air...but are better on the ground...there could also be other animals that are a threat to both sides...like anteaters and spiders or bats...along with the ground and air war you could also have disasters...disasters include things such as people walking on the battlefield...or cars going though...then you have others such as little kids with magnifying glasses that tourture helpless ants or my favorite...the lawn mower...you could have ants fighting each other in a gigantic battle...then you hear the sound of the lawnmower and you run to the top of a blade of grass and see this guy on a lawnmover speeding at you...the other ants take notice and hear the sound and some of the ants run out of the path and while take cover in the anthills and colonies...but then you have the unfortunate ones just sit there in horror and await their death...I dunno it was just something I've been thinking for awhile but I think it'd be a cool game to play...
Working...
X