UT Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Vietnam

What I would like to see a mod team do is a version of BF Vietnam with this game engine. EA made a crappy game in that one and I would love to see a mod here that copied the concept and blow that pile rubbish away. ONS is played simular to BF and that game mode would make a wonderfull model for a BFV killer UT Mod. Alas, I have no modding skill and only tinker with map making, but I know there are those out there who could do this in a wonderous fashion...

MooG

probably you just suck at the game....learn to play it and you will understand that bfv is great...ALMOST as enjoyable as ut2k4..

Comment

Ahhhh very constructive, it shows wonderous imagination on your part. You should join Mensa, you have such witty things to say.
      I have BFV and play it quite often and I am a good player, the game has obvious flaws and balance issues. UT is far superior in it's quality and support. Go look in the EA forums to see just what kinda problems that game is having. Either way, this is a forum for idea sharing and discussion, not for people like you to troll and flame..

Comment

Working...
      X