Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nali team idea

I figure a good Nali team would be 4 character models,

Nali Warrior model, 2 skins. The regular Nali we all love.

Nali Gladiator model, 2 skins. A slightly bigger, much more beefed up and muscled Nali.

Nali Warrior Female model, 2 skins. Warrior and Warrior Priestess maybe?

Nali Warcow, 2 skins. Who could forgot those guys.

That would give a team of 8, just like all the other player types. Maybe they'll be a bonus pack released by Epic, otherwise, we're all still dreaming I guess

I'm Cythes and I support this thread!
    :bulb:

Anything to bring back that warcow. :haha:

Comment

I' m starting to get to the point where I'd pay someone to make the warcows. :noob:

Comment

yeh

I would love to see the nali themselves too!!

Comment

4 assault rifles!

*cough* Uh, yeah, how 'bout them Warcows.

Comment

Sorry for bringing an ancient post back to the top,

Of late I've been getting back into a UT vibe, and decided to try and create a Nali pack for 2004. It'll probably take months on months before completed, but I've working up some character ideas based from the first post in this thread,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DIBONI (Nali Female model)
            Race: Na Pali Vengeance
            Bio:
            Diboni is a warrior priestess, and is not a Nali to take lightly. Horrified by what the Skarrj have done to her home world, she gladly joined Onkyq's team. Her tenacity and battle prowess has earned her respect from a number of competitors in the tournament.

ECTARA (Nali Female model)
            Bio:
            Ectara never used to be anything more than a family woman, until the Skarrj come to Na Pali. After years as a slave to the Skarrj, she has grown into a hateful and vengeful being that learned to fight to survive. Now, as a brutal warrior, Ectara will tear her way through any opponent to get a chance to strike back at the Skarrj. Thinks of the tournament as nothing more than a chance to hone her skills until the day the Nali rise up to destroy the Skarrj entirely.

COMOLOW (Nali Warcow model)
            Bio:
            When the Skarrj first invaded Na Pali, the Nali used cows to help them fight back. Easy to train, faithful and strong enough to carry the heavy weaponry of the tournament, Onykq picked out two cows and trained them for tournament battles himself. Comolow is one of very few cows to have lived so long after the initial Skarrj invasion, and as such has been fighting for a number of years now. His disposition to non Nali is less than friendly.

ATOMIC (Nali Warcow model)
            Bio:
            After agreeing to enter the tournament, Onykq allowed the Ator Corp to tend this cow's wounds with modern scientific medicine, rather than traditional Nali healing methods. Given new cybernetic enhancements, Atomic is now more than ready to move into battle for his Nali masters.

ZERUSR (Nali model)
            Bio:
            Abandoning the peaceful way of life he once knew, Zerusr fights bravely and boldly against Skarrj oppressors in daring sabotage and hit and run attacks against Skarrj outposts. When he was found by Onkyq, he was glad to know there were other Nali rebels as well, and joined the group in more challenging assaults. Doesn't personally believe joining the Tournament will accomplish anything for their goal, but stands by his Nali brethren all the same.

ONKYQ (Nali model)
            Bio:
            Leader of a ragtag bunch of Nali who have become warriors in order to survive, Onkyq and his team were saved by the Ator Corp when an attack on a Skarrj outpost went bad. When the Ator Corp offered to sponsor them in the tournament, Onkyq saw it as a golden opportunity to develop their combat and tactical skills to a far greater degree, and perhaps generate sympathy and support from outsiders. But ultimately to show the galaxy, and more importantly, any Nali that may see or find out about them, that there are those willing to fight back. Onkyq also hopes it will allow him to recruit others so they may one day strike bigger and more devastating blows against the Skarrj.

KONAR (Nali Gladiator model)
            Bio:
            Initially, Konar was against the idea of joining the tournament. Once he saw the successful integration of cybernetics on Atomic, he volunteered to have them installed to his own body as well. At heart, Konar is a gentle giant, having only built up such a strong form because he had to in order to survive gladiatorial matches he was forced into by the Skarrj. With his cybernetic enhancements, he's more than willing to repay the same type of 'kindness' on the Skarrj that they gave to him.

ZAGNOK (Nali Gladiator model)
            Bio:
            Always angry, always wanting to fight, Zagnok grew to enjoy combat while a gladiator for the Skarrj. His body is covered in a wide variety of scars, many of them always giving him pain. Incorporates Skarrj tusks into his armor as trophies from victories against them. Zagnok is usually to found at the front of the line when it's time to enter battle, and judging by the look in his eyes, he wouldn't mind letting a bloodlust mindset permanatly take him over.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowcat
              I figure a good Nali team would be 4 character models,

Nali Warrior model, 2 skins. The regular Nali we all love.

Nali Gladiator model, 2 skins. A slightly bigger, much more beefed up and muscled Nali.

Nali Warrior Female model, 2 skins. Warrior and Warrior Priestess maybe?

Nali Warcow, 2 skins. Who could forgot those guys.

That would give a team of 8, just like all the other player types. Maybe they'll be a bonus pack released by Epic, otherwise, we're all still dreaming I guess
              what are nalis bythe way

Comment

you know, the 4 armed guys from the original Unreal...

Comment

i though there where cows O.o

Comment

Nali are the 4 armed humanoids, their homeworld is Na Pali. one of the native animals of Na Pali is what we call the Nali Cow.

I thought everyone knew that?

Comment

Sorry guys, I just started Playing Unreal Tournament 2004. I don't have Unreal 99 or 2003.
                      Well in Instant Action mode, I hear Bots saying, "You fight like Nali!"
                      Oh thats what they are talking about.
                      Can I see an image of a Nali and a Nali cow?
                      BTW what part do they play in Unreal Tournament?

Comment

I found some on google image.
                        Nalis are the African like guys and the cows have two legs and a rocket at the backside.
                        Unfortunately, Ive never seen one

Comment

they're originally from the first Unreal game, then later in UT99 as part of a bonus pack

Comment

Nali Cows

There is a "Final" release of the Nali cows that was accidently placed in the "Beta" section: Nali Cows

Comment

Moooooo

anyway i never played the first 1s so i wont know them :/

well good job with that keep up the work

Comment

Working...
                              X