Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onslaught map with floating and rotating nodes that move around the island??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onslaught map with floating and rotating nodes that move around the island??

Would it be possible to make an onslaught map with powernodes that sat on floating land masses that moved around the map? Because it might just be me but I think that's a really cool idea! It would offer many strategic possibilities and stuff like that if executed correctly and might be original and a little different.

What does everyone think of that?

Sounds like a good fun map!

But league-servers won’t touch it with a barge-pole, just on principal.

Comment

Yeah, it would be more of a bit of fun than a professional focussed thing. Hopefully it would be enjoyable though. Maybe I'll go dig up those 3D Buzz tutorials and make this my first map.

At least, if there's demand for it...

Comment

I have play maps that nodes change places.I didn't like it. There maps I just learn to play then change on it I get lost.:down: :down: :down: :down:

Comment

when i first saw a picture of that mothership map i thought it was an onslaught map with nodes floating arround in space with spaceships. Then i was dissapointed to know it was just an assualt

Comment

But in a good map like this it would have to be obvious what the nodes were doing, I mean it would be the feature of the map and very hard to balance but I'm very tempted to have a go. The only weird bit will be trying to think of some kind of links between the nodes that will allow it to work.

Any advice people?

Comment

Well, you could make the middle island move to give the illusion of the whole place moving.

Comment

Working...
              X