Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone working on a vehicle with a super link gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great idea, i've noticed a need (or at least a want) for node repair vec...

the manta's model could be moded to fit two people with little troble, just split it down the middle and add 4 foot or so of wideness, add another 20 or so inches of space on the back and flatten it out and add a hellbender's rear turret(modded to fire link stuff)and a 3rd fan
    so like this...

-<now my spam>-
    i got an idea about taking the goliath's body(and driving code) and straping a hellbender SIDE turret on top (where the main gun is now) and the player layout follows as such

Link tank - 900-1200hp

driver - horn(bot grab) and zoom
    passenger - link beam (note) and zoom

note: as long as the link turret's beam(pretty freakin' long)

it may be hard to crack open but it's a lack of speed and firepower make week against air units, but the beam make it pretty good against foot troops and light vec. but a hellbender or a goliath should be abe to rip it open pretty easy, and could fit in very well

btw i'm only posting here incase anyone is have a case of modeler's block (like writer's block get it )

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrimal
      great idea, i've noticed a need (or at least a want) for node repair vec...

the manta's model could be moded to fit two people with little troble, just split it down the middle and add 4 foot or so of wideness, add another 20 or so inches of space on the back and flatten it out and add a hellbender's rear turret(modded to fire link stuff)and a 3rd fan
      so like this...

This could be good here. We'd also have to remove the manta's primary weapon.

It may pose the problem that it is a little too fast, though. The manta is extremely moblie, and this kind of vehicle may be a little overpowering. Of course mantas have always been vulnerable to AVRiL and scorpion fire, so it will probably just balance out naturally.

Comment

why not just code it so the super link gun wouldn't/have very little effect on nodes...

Comment

too fast and moblie you say

well... dumb up the code a little bit, let me explain

(before i make a noob out of myself let me say i don't know much about unreal coding or the much of the effects in-game)

you could just turn down the speed, and turn up the mass that should do it right?

you should add more mass anyway cuzz your
          uhhhh...
          errrr...
          duct-taping (more or less :bulb: )
          a hellbender's ***** to the back of a manta
          :haha:

Comment

Working...
          X