Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Mod Requests Forum Rules

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mod Requests Forum Rules

    If you plan to participate in this forum, you must follows these strict rules:
    • There are several ideas already in development, you need to use the search functionality before posting.
    • Any ideas posted here are not protected. This is a public forum and anyone might come and "take" your idea and integrate it into their mod.
    • Constructive criticism is welcome but do not be harsh or mean, you'll be swiftly warned AND/OR banned for out of line remarks.

    #2
    Pez, I know this doesn't relate to this topic. But could you *please* move User Maps & Mods back below Announcements & News on this page? Too used to it that way

    ty.

    Comment


      #3
      This is much better with the split forums. However, which one should be used for works in progress? They would not seem appropriate for either the requests or beta forums.

      Comment


        #4
        just a suggestion but why not have like what Evil is saying and create a WIP Works in Progress section but also combine the release sections into Beta & Full Release section so it's not so confusing to new forum goers?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Toothless
          ...combine the release sections into Beta & Full Release section so it's not so confusing to new forum goers?
          I prefer it as it is, since I expect a lot of people want to be able to find and download finished stuff easily, which would be more difficult if it's mixed in with unfinished stuff.

          Comment


            #6
            Wouldn't wip stuff be = unfinished stuff ? IE betas etc

            I'm just thinking from a mods point of view is all

            Comment


              #7
              Now that I come to it - it's not clear where recruitment threads should go either. From the forum titles it seems as though the requests forum is the place to put them, but on the other hand both the beta and full releases forums have recruitment icons to use.

              Comment


                #8
                WIP would be pre-beta. Maps that are really still unfinished. Beta maps are generally finished, but still have holes and room for improvement through suggestions.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mr Evil
                  Now that I come to it - it's not clear where recruitment threads should go either. From the forum titles it seems as though the requests forum is the place to put them, but on the other hand both the beta and full releases forums have recruitment icons to use.
                  I agree this fourm is called Mod Requests / Idea Sharing.
                  request, recrute basically the same thing.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Mod Requests Forum Rules

                    Originally posted by Pezman
                    ... This is a public forum and anyone might come and "take" your idea and integrate it into their mod.
                    no offence pez, but why do you think would we be posting here if it wasn't for having our ideas coded/produced.
                    OK OK. I'm not flaming you, I'm just, well...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Id say recruitments go into beta releases as then there will be no dead threads and such. Because recruitment goes over to showoff.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        i just posted an idea.... and BY GOD if ANYONE STEALS IT...:bulb:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Re: Mod Requests Forum Rules

                          Originally posted by toniglandyl
                          no offence pez, but why do you think would we be posting here if it wasn't for having our ideas coded/produced.
                          OK OK. I'm not flaming you, I'm just, well...
                          He is just warning anyone that comes up with an idea and posts it. Some people who post here would be recruiting and not just sharing his/her idea, so if some other team wanted to use his/her idea, then that person shouldn't go crying to Atari/Epic/their mom about it, because now they already have been warned.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Pez is too busy for your rantings right now mortal fools!!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X