Advanced Regeneration - mutator idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced Regeneration - mutator idea

I don´t know if this is the right forum, sorry if it isn´t.

Mutator name: Advanced Regeneration
    Game: UT2003 and UT2004

Description: This mutator is extremely advanced version of a regeneration mutator. The config window is splitted into 3 parts: "Regenerate Ammo", "Regenerate Shield" and "Regenerate Health".

Here are the properties in the config window:

Regenerate Ammo area:
    "Regenerate Ammo": Flag property, if it´s not flagged, all options in this part will be unusable. This will disable ammo regeneration or not, based on this property.

"Ammo Regeneration Speed": How many seconds are between regenerations.

"Ammo Regeneration Amount": How much will be regenerated each time.

"Smooth Regeneration": Not really useful, but it´d be cool. This one is tough to explain with my skill of English. If you don´t flag this one, the number of ammo will just regenerate 5 ammo and then nothing happens until it adds that value again. But if you flag it, the regeneration will be smooth, use "Arkon Shields" mutator for example to see what I mean.

"Infinite Ammo Regeneration": If you flag this, the maximum ammo is removed, it will regenerate forever.
    (if you don´t want this to go out of hand, put maximum numbers into the "Regen Amount/Speed" properties)

"All Weapons Regenerate": Flag property. If you flag it, all weapons in your inventory will regenerate based on the values above. If not flagged, only the selected weapon will regenerate.

Regenerate Health area:
    The same properties as above plus:
    "Infinite Healing Healthpacks": This property will enable that all healthpacks will add 5/25/100 to your health when above 100/199.
    (only available if "Infinite Health Regeneration" is flagged)

"Health Maximum": Write the health maximum here.
    ("Infinite Health Regeneration" will be unusable if you write number other than 100 into this dialog)

"Timeout": If you write 1 into this dialog, the health will stop regenerating for 1 second when you get damaged.
    (used in "Arkon Shields")

Except:
    "All Weapons Regenerate"

Regenerate Shield area:
    All properties as above plus:
    "Infinite Shielding Shields ": If this one is flagged, you can add 50/100 to your shield amount when over 150.
    (only available if "Infinite Shield Regeneration" is flagged)

"Shield Maximum": Write the maximum for the shield.
    ("Infinite Shield Regeneration" will be unusable if you write number other than 150 into this dialog)

"Timeout": If you write 1 into this dialog, the shield will stop regenerating for 1 second when you get damaged.
    (used in "Arkon Shields")

Except:
    "All Weapons Regenerate"

I hope someone likes this idea, especially an UScripter.
    I really want this kind of mutator, if someone is ready to make it, Huge thanks goes to that person!

Tell me what you guys think.

I can spend a point of my WL level to wake this thread up.

Comment

Sounds good to me. I'd download it.

Comment

Sounds like a cool mutator idea if it was released i download it

Comment

I would LOVE a mutator like this!

Comment

It hasn't got all of the options you requested, but it does have quite a few. I give you: Advanced Regeneration!

It regenerates health, shield, ammo and adrenaline . (Each part can of course be customized or disabled).

Comment

Nice, I´ll check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X