Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What classic Assault map would you like to see remade for UT2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'd like to see a remake of Mazon, and the Rook remake being finished. Though I would vote for an improved remake, something which improves the original map, if neccesary, by adding more objectives. Some maps won't translate too well to UT2004's style as they are. :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I made a AS-Overlord remake and tried to stay as close as possible to the UT99 version. I remade most of the textures and added classic health pickups. I used the sounds of the nostalgic mutator for weapon pickups and health. Only need to place the earthquake trigger (have only viewshaker) from dynamic weather. Then I have to use old background noise (explosions, bullets, etc.) from UT99 GOTY and to make a mortar. (Have a problem with it, I'll post a thread in the beta section). If you are interested in my remake, visit my thread. I'll post some screenshots. Here's the link: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=724180

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chrisl121212 View Post
    If you go to google and type "MAPYOUWANT 2k4 download unreal playground" you can find almost every ut99 assault map. Works for Frigate, Guardia, and Overlord.

Wasnt that way in 2004 when this thread was made.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi-speed!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What the hell is this!? This poll bug again!?
    What is a GOW poll doing in a UT2004 mod ideas thread!

At least Chrisl121212's post is relevant to the original thread...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you go to google and type "MAPYOUWANT 2k4 download unreal playground" you can find almost every ut99 assault map. Works for Frigate, Guardia, and Overlord.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    alright well i think that Cole would win but you can't count out Tai our Marcus lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheBladeRoden
    Dern it then what am I going to make?
    how about u make overlord better then him?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Neomier
    Hi,

I'm the author of AS-Bridge. I've been mostly playing ONS in UT2K4 and have been working on some ONS maps but have not released any yet. In UT I only played Assault and I find that Onslaught gets more and more boring after a while (also the reason why I didn't finish any of the maps I worked on).

A friend of mine who plays assault a lot asked me to redo AS-Bridge for UT2K4. My question is: Is anyone really interested in a remake of this map, and if yes, would you prefer a 'copy' of the original (be careful as rocketlaunching doesn't work anymore in UT2K4 and this might make the map impossible) or would you prefer a new one with the same theme but loads of changes to make it more UT2K4-like?

Mier

Mostly the same, but with some small changes to handle the things that no longer work in UT2K4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about a pirate sea battle assault map? 2 ships, side by side. The pirates need to break into the cargo hold, plunder it (carry the loot back to their ship) and finally sink the ship. The ships' crew defends the ship/cargo, and if it's possible to program, tries to sink the pirate ship before the pirates can complete their objectives.
    And make it so that loot can be stolen back from the pirates if possible ^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dern it then what am I going to make?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DUFFMAN CAN I TELL U HOW I LIKE U

R FRIEND

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MAZON MAZON MAZON

Leave a comment:

• replied