Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Futuristic Ninja\Samurai Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futuristic Ninja\Samurai Mod

Okay, this isnt a soon to be realeased type thing, I plan on taking about a year of my life to create and perfect this mod (eventually be stand alone). I am currently working with Greyfox and his team to create a Past Samurai\Ninja Mod, and then we will move on to Future, I will gain my knowledge and experience for my project from these projects. My mod will be highly influenced by music (its a versatile conduit for all people). My Questions to you are, What is\are your favorite Genre(s) of music? and also, what musical artists would you like portrayed in this mod? so far I have the "Wu Tang Clan" set to be part of the story, and I'm thinking of adding "The Lost Prophets", who would you like to see? (please be reasonable).....

Music...

I think 'Rage Against The Machine' should be included

Comment

specify

Originally posted by >X<
      Music...

I think 'Rage Against The Machine' should be included
      Any Specific songs?

Comment

no one else?

no one else has any input?

Comment

um
          no specific songs

(Hed) Planet Earth? (another band)

Comment

imo "actual songs" just suck ass when inserted into games...actual songs created by a music guy so that it actually fits the game would work much better

Comment

Originally posted by PointlesS
              imo "actual songs" just suck ass when inserted into games...actual songs created by a music guy so that it actually fits the game would work much better
              well these songs are mainly going to be for cut scenes (like songs in movies), exept for a choice few "instrumental" versions, there will be alot of original music (no lyrics) in game, dont worry :up:

Comment

hmm

for ninja smaurai, i would love music like from Kill Bill
                mexican music, spanish music, japanese folk, anything with bohemic guitars and exotic instruments with one pure set of vocals.
                I am a big music fan

Comment

Working...
                X