Overlord Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overlord Tank

I have begun modeling a tank similar to the gattling cannon variant of the the overlord tank. The tank can be seen at this link

http://www.cncden.com/gen_zoomin/Gen...nkVariants.jpg

Nice!! :up: :up: :up:

just keep it away from angry mobs.... if you know what I mean

Comment

That is the tank I am modeling. How difficult would it be to code two cannons that fire one after the other. Is this even possible?

Comment

How difficult would it be to code two cannons that fire one after the other. Is this even possible?
        Definately possible. Just look at the raptor and manta, they alternate shots already.

Comment

yeah,it cant be too hard. cant wait till its finished!

Comment

Generals has so many fun vehicles.

Comment

uhhh... but can the overlord tank even fit i a level? It's like the size of 8 tanks isn't it? :bulb:

Comment

Well how about making it smaller but very much like the Overlord... I like the one with those miniguns... :up:

Comment

Guess that'll save me from having to model one. Might have some uses for it in the future. I reckon a good size for the overlord would be similar to the leviathan.

Comment

canĀ“t wait:up:

Comment

CNC Generals

Generals does have many awsome vehicles its a shame no one started a cnc generals mod for ut. UT would be awsome engine for that game. I noticed there are a few CNC mods for battlefield vietnam but none for UT2k4. Anyway back on topic.

I am farely new to modeling but am learning quickly so i will post picks of the models progress in a while. The Gattling cannons are really what pushed me through with this whole idea. The gun on the goliath just looks ,well, puny. As far as size goes it will be inbetween the leviathon and the goliath's size. I am thining I will just use the model and animations for the minigun turrets for the first version. What damage and range do you think I should have the twin cannons and mini gun deal. Is anyone else out there working on vehicles from or similar to those in CNC Generals?

Comment

Yay! Pics!

Comment

[QUOTE]What damage and range do you think I should have the twin cannons[QUOTE]

HALF damage of goliath SINGLE cannon but a higher fire rate?

Comment

I'm a new member and i need help with where to go to design a tank

Comment

Working...
                            X