Starship troopers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    AFAIK, there's a Starship Troopers FPS coming out early 2005, so there might be a problem with copyrights. But Defence Alliance 2 should be something similar enough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So you are talking about Starship Troopers the movie, not Starship Troopers the book. Those mobile infantry suits would be cool though. That would make it a mecha mod, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and then call it beachhead 2000...heh...anyways no seriously it would be pretty cool if you could do that...the map should be pretty easy to make since a lot of the textures and a lot of the meshes are already there (think torlan's base) though you'd need some extra coding for the bugs to spawn away from the base and not at the base...and of course the models themselves...it's very doable and shouldn't be too hard to make I'd imagine...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hell yeah! that exact scene was what i was think about whenever i played invasion!

Could replace all the turrets with minigun turrets and having SWARMS of bugs!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You could also make a map of that dusty planet where all those bugs attack that human base, and everyone's brain has been sucked out....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AMAZING!
    i was thinking exactly the same thing!
    Star Ship trooper modles, the bugs, and every troop defends the base, like in the film!

AMAZING! lol

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Starship troopers?

Starship troopers?

This would be ideal with the invasion gametype, replaced all the Skarrj and stuff with bugs from starship troopers!
Working...
X