New Onslaught Map Idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Onslaught Map Idea!

I have been dreaming up a very cool onslaught map in my mind based in a evil looking city. The map will be pretty dark with some street lights and moon light lighting the map. The map would have a couple highways and plenty of streets going through the map.

I am currently working on learning maya so I can build the meshes for the buildings and roads. I am currently trying to narrow down all my ideas and get a basic idea of what I want in this map. Also I'm not really sure what I am going to do about texturing for the roads and buildings as texturing is not one of my strong points. I don't know if I want to have someone else make textures just yet as I am not sure if I will complete this map as it's hardly started.

If you have any ideas of want to talk about it and help me gather my ideas together then feel free to PM me or send my an AIM at slickgokubabySA, I would be happy to talk to you

little bump. I am kind of having troubles designing buildings for the map . Any help would be helpful. Or some comments at all would be nice.

Comment

good road textures in X-SC_City.utx (or somthing like that)

Comment

We think alike... I've started work on an ONS map w/ the same idea. An urban/city feel, sky scrapers, highway. Finding the time is tough, but I'll post some screens if you want.

Comment

Working...
        X