New vehicle idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    wel lets see.....step one post to get this thread from the end of the forum to the start .
    it wold be nice to see this
    espicaly if driver could make a one way shield (blocks outside fire lets go fir from inside)
    and someone with a deemer on one of the wings....
    sweeeeeeeet......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oooo i like it! I believe chaosUT2 will have a hoverboard, and i *think* u fire your normal weaps from it. Your vehicle would need some kind of erm... POT (lol) thing to sit in (like the manta wings but with curved sides so u dont fall off) as i believe it impossible to do your idea without heavy codeing. so you would need more than one player to operate it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeh sorry, i`m new to the forum and didn`t saw it in time and i cant move it there:cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do believe that threads like these belong to the new Concept Courtyard. Good idea, I've thought about it for myself, but for a certain mod not for the vanilla game. Motorcycle seems to be a logical vehicle for this, or maybe a car if it carries more than just the driver.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ya i wanna c a motorcycle, i think FizzyB is workn on 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    something like this would need to be an open cockpit of some sort, maybe a motorcycle or something. or have a motorcycle and sidecar, and the passenger is the one using his/her guns.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New vehicle idea

New vehicle idea

I`ve got an idea for a vehicle but i dont know how to model or to code, would it be possible for someone to make an vehicle in wich you can use you own weapons (the ones you pick up), that way you would go faster and you could run over people and fire every weapon you want.

I would really like it

p.s. you can take credit for it as long as you post a link here so i can download it, please
Working...
X