Gears of War Monsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gears of War Monsters

So I'm trying to go for something a bit more simple, right now I only got the Boomer so any suggestions will be considered.

Nice! I may have a majority of the extracted gears of war locusts, I'll dig around and send to you. I also have a number of locust models poorly rigged, but they are semi-passable from a polish stand point.

Locusts I have rigged...
    -Grunt
    -Grenadier
    -Hunter
    -Beserker
    -RAAM
    -Skorge
    -Kantus
    -Armored Kantus
    -Savage Grunt
    -Savage Grenadier
    -Gears Reaper
    -Karn
    -Thrashball locust
    -Queen Myra

Comment

Animations from source material would be appreciated and textures too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hunterman View Post
          Sure. I'll see what I can dig up tonight and send it your way. I'll pm you a mega link, as long as you toss me an assit

Comment

An Assit? Is that suppose to be a term for share the files with you? Anyways like how ParkisG does it just package the anims in ukx and textures in utx.

Comment

I was asked to remove that link by the powers that be.

Comment

Oh, Well I looked at it and I'm wondering what do you expect me to do with these things? All I asked was the Animations and Textures already imported since I don't know how to do that but I'll take a look and see what I can do.

Comment

My bad. I thought you wanted raw files based on you saying you wanted source material. So to be clear, you are looking for the versions that I had ported into the game with the ut2004 skeleton? Or are you trying to get this source .psk, .psa, .tga files?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrparadize View Post
                    My bad. I thought you wanted raw files based on you saying you wanted source material. So to be clear, you are looking for the versions that I had ported into the game with the ut2004 skeleton? Or are you trying to get this source .psk, .psa, .tga files?
                    Well it was suppose to be in .Ukx and.Utx because I thought you finished importing but yea I wanted .psk,.psa, and .tga if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterman View Post
                      Well it was suppose to be in .Ukx and.Utx because I thought you finished importing but yea I wanted .psk,.psa, and .tga if possible.
                      Sounds good. I can send you the imports I rigged on the Ut2004 biped in the next day or so. And the psk and etc.. files are in the folders in that zip files I send you. The .upk can be extracted into those using umods.

Comment

Comment

Boomer looks lil' like fancy brute. Cool; enjoying the locust models Mrparadize

Comment

Working...
                          X