Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who is back.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Guess who is back.

    I know this is not a mod request neither anything about UT2004 (or it is, maybe...), but... I got my UT2004 back again (since the 0 but i don't care start it all again )
    GLAD TO BE BACK BUDDIES, BACK TO MAPPING & MODDING!

    Thanks!
    Rampage

    PS: Does somebody know a good website to upload images? ImageShack now requires premium account and i don't want to pay just to upload friggin images xD

    #2
    For images, picasa web seems to be OK if you don't mind giving too much info to google. I've also heard imger? (imgur?) works, but I have not tried it out.

    Comment


      #3
      Welcome back, Rampy!

      Don't be surprised if the forums are rather silent. I myself am not really often in here either due to the new UT, it got all my attention for now.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by meowcat View Post
        For images, picasa web seems to be OK if you don't mind giving too much info to google. I've also heard imger? (imgur?) works, but I have not tried it out.
        Thanks bro! I will try imgur.

        Originally posted by Sly. View Post
        Welcome back, Rampy!

        Don't be surprised if the forums are rather silent. I myself am not really often in here either due to the new UT, it got all my attention for now.
        I know about the new one, but... I think i'm the only one who didn't like it that much, i still prefer UT2004 or UT1999 rather than UT3 or UT4, but well, let's see where it gets... And about forums being pratically "Dead" because of UT4, 100GPing100 did warn me, whatever, i will bring some new maps for the old players. xD

        Thanks!
        Ramp.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by LIPRampage View Post
          GLAD TO BE BACK BUDDIES, BACK TO MAPPING & MODDING!

          Thanks!
          Rampage

          PS: Does somebody know a good website to upload images? ImageShack now requires premium account and i don't want to pay just to upload friggin images xD
          Welcome back.

          I know, imageshack has gone idiotic... I tried imgur, it works well without logging in and without premium *****.

          Comment


            #6
            yeah welcome back considering the few modders around it's good to see some active people

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
              Welcome back.

              I know, imageshack has gone idiotic... I tried imgur, it works well without logging in and without premium *****.
              Yup, but i did create an account to imgur, i think it's better to manage the images, and i did like it, soon i will upload my map with the shots, by the way, now i know how make soundtracks with a new program i got called MAGIX Music Maker Premium, you will see it soon! :P

              Originally posted by Blade_hunter View Post
              yeah welcome back considering the few modders around it's good to see some active people
              Thanks! New 1vs1 insane map coming soon, 9 hours of work already (didn't finish it yet because i work and study, so, have time for mapping & modding will not be easy but i will try! )

              Comment


                #8
                What's your ip so I can join a frag a few with you guys. Also is this for onslaught or other new maps?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by PunkNugget View Post
                  What's your ip so I can join a frag a few with you guys. Also is this for onslaught or other new maps?
                  i normally don't play online due my connection speed be too slow, but i always make maps and vehicles for UT2004, just released my newest map somedays ago. About Onslaught maps, i pretend to release some, but first i need to have a free time because i have been to busy with studdies and work...

                  Thanks anyway! Glad to see that people still play ut2004
                  Ramp

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X