improved 3rd person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

improved 3rd person.

Yes, i played the LDG Race/Assault server, it has some kind of mutator that improves the 3rd person, i mean, there im able to aim down/up and shoot down/up, also, it shows like yoru character from side, not from center, its very cool.

while when i start instant action match (play with bots), and switch to 3rd person mode, the things are missing, if i aim down/up it still fires forward instead of down/up, wich makes the 3rd person useless, so any chance that you tell me the name of the mutator so i can download it?

The only 3rd person Mutator for UT2004 I know is Aerial View. It's hard to find now.

I think it was by Mr. or Dr. Evil.

Comment

Aerial view.
      http://rusut.ru/load/0-0-0-599-20

Comment

Originally posted by madspacemarine02 View Post
        The only 3rd person Mutator for UT2004 I know is Arial View. It's hard to find now.

I think it was by Mr. or Dr. Evil.
        i just need the improved 3rd person that it has, make it aim propertly, i dont need the wings and jump boots...

Comment

If it shows your character from the side it might be the "over-the-shoulder" mutator called outsider.

EDIT: Aerial view can be used without wings and boots. Just set it accordingly in mutator settings.

Comment

As the guy who tweaked the code, it's NOT Aerial View he's talking about. This modification offsets the camera to over-the-shoulder to make the aim point consistent (Aerial View's aimpoint is not) and is part of our version of UTComp and Ballistic Fix / BallisticPro.

Comment

Working...
            X