Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

the Expendables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 2 characters I didn't see on your list, so I've been thinking of porting them.
    Postal Dude and Strelok, and if noone does Chell, I would definitely like to try.
    I actually just started on Strelok this week, hope people like S.T.A.L.K.E.R . as much as I did.

Comment

any updates on deadpool?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon7350 View Post
        Turok might be fit to make it onto the list.
        Turok has a fanbase and would fit well into UT2004 especially with the dinosaur monster pack.
        i don't imagine i'll be working on him though, only played the game on n64 for like 5 mins.

Originally posted by Parkis G View Post
        Postal Dude and Strelok, and if noone does Chell, I would definitely like to try.
        i'm happy that you're releasing models for ut2004! i'm unlikely to work on models for games i've never played.
        Chell i would really really like to work on, i have the xnalara model and should be able to pump her out
        but just a good bit busier these days. i plan on spending a good free day on numerous models hopefully someday soon.

Originally posted by lordniti2 View Post
        any updates on deadpool?
        convinced myself to work on the Deadpool & Domino models from the Deadpool game.
        i got the xnalara models for them, just trying to find some free time to work on them.
        so many priorities..

Comment

I must say it's been a while since we've seen progress on stuff here....

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel470 View Post
            I must say it's been a while since we've seen progress on stuff here....
            Yes indeed, it's been like 6 months since he's done anything, hope he comes back to finish some of the models he was working on.

Comment

Since there hasn't been much to go on, I've decided to learn to use Milkshape, and lend a hand with this project. Expect something from me soon!

Comment

Good to hear, I'm not sure if tidel is coming back or not, he said he would, I never bothered him to see.
                I did the older Chell model, I was waiting for tidel to see if he was doing the Portal 2 version.
                Keep us updated.

Comment

Good to hear, I'm not sure if tidel is coming back or not, he said he would, I never bothered him to see.
                  I did the older Chell model, I was waiting for tidel to see if he was doing the Portal 2 version.
                  Keep us updated.
                  Will do. Right now, I'm in the middle of rigging my own character into the game.

I'm currently using tidel's tutorial to consolidate textures. Once that's all done, It's straight to rigging.

Comment

I'm not sure if tidel is coming back or not, he said he would, I never bothered him to see.
                    I'll be back. Hopefully with a vengeance. Just busy with real life stuff, getting a job, working on my portfolio, getting married, etc.
                    Spent the last couple of months learning how to code & develop web applications.
                    Hopefully at some point I can touch some unrealscript.
                    Till then, keep the community alive!

Comment

Wait, I guess I missed your post, good to hear from you, and congrats. I will be looking forward to your return.

Comment

I've been waiting years for this,

http://luxox18.deviantart.com/art/Un...sert-587751061

the idea of Lara Croft & Nathan Drake in the same game is worth pursuing & definitely a reason to jump back into the scene.

I plan on rigging/porting him asap.
                        Using numerous tools, I've exported thousands of audio files from Uncharted 2, with which I have a plethora of options for a VoicePack.
                        What I would really like to learn how to do is put together a custom Species for him, and be able to add hurt sounds.
                        Can anyone explain how to do this, link/guide/tutorial for this?
                        I recall a certain Halo MasterChief model/species that was able to achieve custom hurt sounds.

Comment

Managed to find this thread, https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...w-do-I-do-that
                          and this documentation, http://www.wailofsuicide.com/code/ut...oundgroup.html
                          I think I should be able to put together a custom species now with some experimentation.

I was recently turned onto how the Mixamo rigging and animation service is now part of Adobe CC, & currently free.
                          I experimented with it's auto-rigging and animations years ago, but now it seems much more fully featured.
                          I immediately decided that I should try to put together a new animation set for 2k4.
                          Such that, any unrigged model could be auto-rigged quickly on mixamo.com and have a matching animation set for Unreal.
                          Still tweaking the process, but so far the results have been pretty promising.

Comment

Working...
                          X