Map request?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map request?

Hello everybody out there... it's been a while since I played this game last, and even more since I did login in here.

Anyways, I'm also from the horde of former UT99 players and I really loved all the maps from that game, more often than the few UT2K4 remakes, maps such as DM-Phobos that makes its 2K4 counterpart, DM-Phobos2 pale in comparison.

So, I was wondering if perhaps some fellow map maker would please me with a little remake? A lot of UT99 remakes have been done, but I'm still dying to see one of that great, nifty piece of art that was DM-Cybrosis from UT:GOTY version.

Can someone remember? how funny was trying to grab the Amplify Damage pickup without being zapped by the lasers trap triggered by somebody else? Or trying to pick up the 'Deemer on top if the middle corridor? There was also a CTF version of this one, with the flags placed in the same laser boobytrap area where the Amplify Damage was.

Please, all map makers! I beg of you. This was one outstanding map, that for some reason or another keeps being forgotten. I was trying to remake it myself, but making such things like that laser boobytrap is way beyond my skills and I don't have the time anymore.
Working...
X