Request: Ion Plasma Tank cannon on a Scorpion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Ion Plasma Tank cannon on a Scorpion

Hey guys, correct me if my memory is wrong (and it very well may be) but I seem to remember a scorpion vehicle pack. This pack put all sorts of different weapons on the scorpion basically, so you had a Goliath Scorpion, an Ion Scorpion, a Minigun Scorpion, a Paladin Scorpion, etc.

Anyone have that by any chance?

EDIT: Okay, screw it. I found a great minigun scorpion in the AlteredVheicles pack. If someone wouldn't mind Frankensteining an Ion Plasma Tank cannon onto a Scorpion, I would really appreciate it a lot

So that's a "no" then, is it? :P

Can... can I request it? If someone would be so kind as to stitch the following vehicle weapons onto various Scorpions? I mean all the code is there already, so you wouldn't be having to write much of anything.

-Paladin shock launcher
    -Ion tank cannon

Screw the rest I had there. I have a minigun scorpion now, just the Ion one is all I need. A pPaladin shock launcher would be nice (maybe an altfire lol) but not necessary.

Comment

AS-Skyrace has the minigun scorpion, the plasma scorpion, and the shock scorpion.
      AS-Warmachines race has the minigun scorpion and the Leviathan side turret scorpion.

Comment

vCTF-RoadRage has some of these as well.

Comment

I know, I want to be able to use them anywhere. I have a mod called the Car Launcher, I want to add them into that.

Actually, I have VCTF-RoadRage, I love the map. One of my favourite VCTF maps.

Comment

as-[io]shocktrial_b2 got the paladin scorp

Comment

So does VCTF-RoadRage and VCTF-Battledam. I'm not interested in maps that have them. There was a package that had all these so they could be summoned, or used with the Car Launcher or something like that, so I can use them on any map.

Particularly the ones I am most interested in are the Ion Cannon Scorpion and the Minigun one, but if some awesome soul makes these plus the Paladin, Goliath and Leviathan turret ones too, I'd be really grateful. For the Minigun Scorpion, there was one on Winkyboy's vehicle index, but there's no link to download it.... and there's no links that turn up anywhere else on Google.

Edit: Okay I downloaded AlteredVehicles, it has an excellent Minigun Scorpion. If someone would still not mind stitching up an Ion Cannon Scorpion, I'd appreciate that. Forget the rest.

Comment

Just bump for updates to the thread people may not notice otherwise. I'm only looking for an Ion Plasma Tank cannon now. and possibly a Paladin shock launcher altfire, but not necessary.

Comment

Just a bump. Pretty please with a Hellbender on top? Don't make me beg, nobody wants to see that. :P

Comment

Comment

nemphosis did u tried using a mutator called vehiclestufff
                      it can let u make something just more than combination of scorp or etc it can do a lot more

Comment

thats what i used

http://www.gamefront.com/files/3118550
                        Originally posted by unrealloco View Post

Comment

Uhm... no.

Comment

I'm almost sure Vehiclestuff isn't gonna do what I want it to (half of Weaponstuff's features don't seem to work too well if at all.) Can't hurt to see what its all about anyway.

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post

No download?? FFFFFFFFFFF-

edit: Oh you mean with Vehiclestuff.... no it has to be its own thing, so that it doesn't replace all the scorpions... If that just replaces all the scorpions, that's pretty awful actually.

Comment

So, like, does this mean no one's gonna do this?

Sorry about the bump, I'll leave it alone now.

Comment

Working...
                              X