help plz i really need it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help plz i really need it

hey guys i need help for my new trial map is there anyway to create limits of mine layer to 1 for a map only via actor use the mutator "deployable fun" for help to get a code

also was thinking about a volume which can give u specific weapon and remove specific weapon

Bgive=xweapons.linkgun
    bgive=xweapon.minigun
    bremove=xweapons.rocketlauncher

u can create as many give or remove by plus sign u want?

In case anyone wants to take on this, I recommend creating two ScriptedAction subclasses for use in ScriptedTrigger instead. You can always use a volume (via AssociatedActorTag) for triggering, if you like.

Comment

the 1st actor code can be easily found from "deployable fun" mutator i think
      i can use that but the problem is i only want it for a map

volume idk how

Comment

I think you can give the weapon to the actor by creating a physics volume, and set it to bWaterZone=true, and then set the 'EntryActor' to some weapon pickup(like RocketLauncherPickup), but to remove it i dont know.

Thanks
        Rampage

Comment

thx for give i will try but now i need mine layer limit actor the most so it can only shoot 1 mine or 2 or etc in whole map or volume

Comment

no longer need of volume just for mine layer limit

Comment

create one weapon to your level or with some pack included(or i can do it for you if you want), that the ammo limit is 1 or 2(how much you want), so, when it is given to the player it come with only 1 ammo.

Comment

I made this in a few minutes for you. You have to load up the .u file and include it with any map you release containing the 'ChronoxVolume'. You can find the volume under the name 'ChronoxVolume'.

You can find the neccesary settings of the volume in the "EnteredVolume" and "LeavingVolume" page.

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23499594/ChronoxVolume.u
                Demo level: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23499594/ChronoxVolume.ut2

Please note you have to press 2 again when you left the volume.. I'll try to find a fix for that ASAP.

Comment

thx inf and its not mine layer ammo limit but it is mine layer putting limit like u can put 8 mines but i want only 1 xd

Comment

Originally posted by Infernus. View Post
                    (...)
                    Please note you have to press 2 again when you left the volume.. I'll try to find a fix for that ASAP.
                    You mean select the weapon again, if he was with that weapon selected?
                    If so, do this:

If the pawn's currently selected weapon is the mine layer, do the changes to the mine layer and after that reselect the weapon.
                    If it is not, just do the changes.

Comment

thx a lot guys with that mutator if works perfectly without change and instant weapon get
                      i can create my final-se trial jump
                      it gonna be awesome

Comment

working avril boost on net i have seen on trial map that the avril dont boost u idk y can there be a actor to fix it?

Comment

"working avril boost on net i have seen on trial map hat the avril dont boost you I dont know yes can there be an actor to fix it?"

I couldn't resist that

But as far as I understand the sentence, open the other map, maybe it has a modified version of the avril?

Comment

Oh gawd, dude! Take the time and throw some punctuation in your posts. You have all time in the world to write them as this isn't in-game chat.

Comment

Perhaps he got a dyslexia and it isn't his fault. Have you thought about that?

Comment

Working...
                              X