Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Turbo K View Post
    Yeah, I have my preference set to blue, but in DM, I always have a red skin.
    This happens because of the specie of the player, like, if you check the species bot you may see the DMTeam of it is set to 0 or 1, when 0=red, and 1=blue, so, it depends of the specie of the player, not of it team preference, and yes, i think it is possible to do player skins chooseable at game, but... The only way would be creating a new gametype, to make it be like the CTF4 mod (have a tab to configure your team to red, blue, green, gold), but instead, have a tab to choose your skin color as blue or red, or some mutator that makes it chooseable too, i dont know, im not a scripter lol
    Anyway, hope it helps

Thanks
    Rampage

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just tested it in a LAN server and instant action, and I'm forced to use the blue team skin no matter what. On my old computer, I was always stuck with red.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    O_o Does it invert the colour or something? I never had that happen, at least offline...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Even when I change my settings to red, I'm always blue when I try it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait, now that doesn't make sense!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I have my preference set to blue, but in DM, I always have a red skin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is that even possible? IIRC you get defaulted to red either way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That forces other players to use them, even if they don't have a preferred team or team skin selected.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You choose that in your Settings -> Player... Also make sure that the server has the option "use teamskins" enabled or something of the like.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Let players choose team skins in DM

Let players choose team skins in DM

Is there something (a setting or mutator) that lets players choose team skins in deathmatch without forcing everyone to use them? It always bugged me that UT2k3/2k4 didn't allow this from the start, even though UT99 did.
Working...
X