need a trans mutator for trial maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a trans mutator for trial maps

I need a trial trans mutator that allows u to put a trans down which stores information about location and health and such
    and when u press alt fire it puts u back.

This is basically so when you fall in a trials map you don't really die but you go back to the spot right before you died were you placed the trans.

I've seen that before on a trials server but I have no idea where to get it.

Comment

dude u shouldn't get it
      its iwantpompier the admin of downer server's
      private property

Comment

don't know will you be able to take it but that's the server with this mutator 62.163.3.81:7777

Comment

I'm talking about I need someone to help me code one, INI just posted one on his website he did pretty quickly. He said it doesn't work all the time but at least it's a start. Of course it isn't as complex as the one on downers but I emailed an admin there and he explained it that way. I just copyed what he said so I'm not typing as much.

Comment

well i would also like to have that trans and btw if u get the script code can u give it to me too

Comment

This is INI's website were he posts a mut he made quickly that doesn't work every time. He explains this in the readme http://www.unreal.shaungoeppinger.com/monsterhelp.html
              It's listed in there just click history, should be somewhat recent.

Comment

I made this for vector but I don't mind others using it. Enjoy.

Trial Trans Download

Comment

good mod but need a option for how much trans be put like 10 max
                  or etc
                  ppl can only use 10 trans
                  or maybe 5 or etc example

Comment

found 1 more bug this do not restore your weapons and health
                    and if u put a trans and go to defender team and use trans u will be able to go out

Comment

Those aren't bugs, it's intended to work like that. Health is restored if I recall correctly. The trans is designed for trials maps, not maps with vehicles or any other kind of map. But I can make those additions/options in a new version if you'd like.

Comment

but after death we werent able to get our health and weapons on server

well yes i would like options for ammo

restore health and weapons and no defender team get transcolator

maybe its a server side bug i was using trial trans on my server

Comment

Ah I see, I was thinking of my LastSecondSave which restores health. This trans simply allows you to set a teleport location, if you decide to teleport there after taking damage that's your decision. Your supposed to teleport after you respawn, so you don't have to re-do all the tricks and jumps to get to the same spot again.

Comment

but couldnt there be something to save health and weapons and teleport location and right click recalls it?

Comment

heyy any replyy

Comment

Working...
                              X