Clear All

• replied
    So, how'd that ever turn out?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably next week I'll be working on this again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It will be a mutator that will count how much damage you took and display it.
    It will also calculate the damage you dealt and display it too.
    It will then display another number that will be the overall, if you dealt more damage than you took ir will display in green text the damage that you dealt besides the damage that you took, if you took more damage than you dealt, it will display it in red letters (DamageDealt-DamageTaken).

You will be in god mode, so you won't die (option will exist for this).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, read the thread. I would say "again", but that would imply you did the first time, which if you had, you'd get it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, I don't get it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe just Health Self-Evaluation xD

I'll get into it when I get home

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why not using one of those regenerating health mutators ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
    Seems I'll have to do it tomorrow, no time now.
    Hey, just as I said: No problem.

Also, I am making it so that instead of health, on the HUD, it shows the damage taken since the begining of the game and you are imortal since the begining too.
    Should I make an option so you can choose to just be imortal when you reach 1HP and not imortal again when you reach the amount of health/shield choosen in the settings? (The second one will display your health in the HUD, not the damage taken, but I'll see if I can add in a damage taken too )
    Yeah, an extra damage counter sounds like a good idea. Could you make it so that there are 3 counters? One for total damage taken, one for total damage dealt and one that shows if you deal more damage than you take or vice versa?
    I.e. the total damage taken and dealt are substracted and the rest is shown either in a green positive value (if you deal more than you take) or a red negative one.

The option seems a nice idea too, so that would mean this mutator could also be used without the 1 health godmode just for general evaluation? That would make it more versatile.

If I misunderstood you in some parts, please tell me, I wasn't sure about some passages.

I may have the mutator done today (started just now and have less than half an hour, so its just a maybe).
    I only need a name for it
    Perhaps something like "Health Evalutaion Mut"?
    Or "HSEM" (Health Self-Evaluation Mutator)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems I'll have to do it tomorrow, no time now.

Also, I am making it so that instead of health, on the HUD, it shows the damage taken since the begining of the game and you are imortal since the begining too.
    Should I make an option so you can choose to just be imortal when you reach 1HP and not imortal again when you reach the amount of health/shield choosen in the settings? (The second one will display your health in the HUD, not the damage taken, but I'll see if I can add in a damage taken too )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I may have the mutator done today (started just now and have less than half an hour, so its just a maybe).
    I only need a name for it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll see if I can get time to do this little project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh, then that would be cool. Of course, if you got other projects, I don't want to interrupt you with that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is possible to do it for players only.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is possible to go under health (with an hacky system). I can do a mutator that will show you how much damage you have taken since the begining of the game and you'll be imortal.

It will display in the health how much damage you tooke and you'll be imortal (god mode).
    Sounds good, but wouldn't that make bots invincible aswell?
    Or can this be limited to human players?

But yeah, I thought of this as a mix of self-evaluation and convenience.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Barionyx View Post
    That and not having to start over reassembling all the weapons or special summoned ones again.
    Well for that second one, that's what the original God mode is for. So you don't die, and have to get all the weapons again...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X