No announcement yet.

[Request]Operation:Na Pali remake for UT2K4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also such textures can be found in ArboreaArchitecture.tex.
    If you will have time for doing it, please remake it with all original details (as possible).
    P.S. What the model of mouse are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Net Lizzard View Post
      Also such textures can be found in ArboreaArchitecture.tex.
      If you will have time for doing it, please remake it with all original details (as possible).
      P.S. What the model of mouse are you using?
      Remake of Unreal or the mayan thing?
      My mouse model: Leadership model number 3550.Its like this one, but not too blue like it:

[SHOT]http://static5.muccashop.com.br/cli/walmart/img/mouse-optico-com-scroll-ps2-3550-branco-leadership.jpg[/SHOT]

Why the ask if mouse basically not mater?

Comment

I cant normally edit terrain with my mouse, so I asked about your.
        About mayan thing: it was no more than idea.

Comment

Are you sure it's related to your mouse? Setting the strenght of your mouse in the Terrain Editor to 4-9 helps. 100 is way too much in my opinion, 50 is the maximum I use.

Comment

But with 50 the terrain is bad, when you use at 100% it edits the terrain smoothly(like vertex editing or painting), but when you use 50% it will change more the inner radius than the outer, making the terrain be a POS!!!
            And when you use smoothing tool it smooth to the direction X i think(what sucks), would be better if smooth dont be like that, but anyway, is just you go to control panel and adjust your mouse sensitivity there
            It may help a lot (helped me when i this one broke and i was with a sh!tty mouse), but anyway, i have it since 2001 and it never broke with me, leadership OWNS!!!

Comment

Working...
            X