[Request]Operation:Na Pali remake for UT2K4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Request]Operation:Na Pali remake for UT2K4

There was Unreal 1 remake, included Unreal singleplayer episode and Return to Na Pali addon.
    But is anywhere remake of the Operation:Na Pali?
    I liked this mod very much, so I think most people want to play it on UT2004 too.
    If its not done, I recommend to use Unreal Classic mod as a base for remake.
    Thanks,
    Net Lizzard.

I will take a look on it and see if i can do, this mod will be a lot smaller than my mod, so, i can stop doing it to do the U Na Pali for UT004

Comment

Are you sure? It contains ~15-20 levels. and how many maps contains your mod?

Comment

It has 17 single player levels + some DM maps, my mod will have 60 SP maps + about 30 to instant action lol
        Do U Return To Na Pali will be easy as a comparision to my mod hehehe
        Just let me finish my map DM-LIP-MojoIII and i will start to do it, but i cant promise it will be released that soon, expect about1 month to 3 to it be released, i have been a little busy with my band
        Anyway, i will do it

Thanks.
        Rampage

Comment

17 SP levels + some DM maps...
          No, it has 36 SP levels and hasnt any MP maps.
          I meant Operation Na Pali by Team Vortex, not RTNP by Legend Entertaiment.
          P.S.60 SP + ~30 MP maps?!

Comment

Ah, the Unreal?I can do it too, but Unreal i cant promise, because i thinked it was U RTNP, if it has U Return To Na Pali would be easier, but about Unreal i cant promise nothing, and, yes, 60 maps hehehe
            + 30 maps, some of DM and CTF

Comment

Let me get this straight LIPRampage, you are going to be making 60+ maps from scratch for your mod!! You must have a lot of time on your hands, I look forward to trying your mod out some day.

Comment

Hehehe you will meowcat, it will have custom vehicles, weapons, models, skins and all maps will be customized, basically nothing from the original game(just the engine hehehe )
                Anyway, but i think it will not be released soon, i havent finished doing the OSM script for Satore monsters yet, but i think i will fix it soon

Thanks.
                Rampage

Comment

It seems to be commercial, work for this is too hard to release it for free...

Comment

I will try to create little SP mod like Antibot or Alpha Tree this summer, and it will have only 3 big levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Net Lizzard View Post
                      I will try to create little SP mod like Antibot or Alpha Tree this summer, and it will have only 3 big levels.
                      Mate, dont think you its better you get better at mapping first?Not that im saying your maps are bad, but you started to map few months ago, and they are not that good yet, try take a little more of experience at UEd to start to do maps, like, i only saw 3 maps you made personally, the rest of your maps are all brush copied from Old Unreal's maps, try do your own works, get people's advices to make them better, at that way you will do good maps in few months of doing this, make a mod is not easy, im having a really hard work with mine, i normally do the maps on my spare time, like, i do a part of a map that i want, then when i get bored i go do another map(like the Mojo 3 lol ), but anyway, hope this helps

Thanks.
                      Rampage

Comment

I can nearly all, but need matinee skills and my mouse isnt suitable for making normal terrain.
                        I tried to create CTF-Palenque (first level from Serious Sam Second Encounter),
                        and terrain was ****.

Comment

I know serious sam and serious sam second encounter, that maps are too good, UT2004 dont have any mayan texture like it have, but one remake of that map would be cool

Comment

Just take a look at DM-Mayan. Its remade only with default ut2004 content.

Comment

Looks more like Egypt than a mayan map, but anyway, not bad, but as i know mayans are like this:

[SHOT]http://www.dl.ket.org/humanities/arch/images/mayan.jpg[/SHOT]

[SHOT]http://www.mesacc.edu/dept/d10/asb/anthro2003/legacy/mayan_lost_tribes/castillo.jpeg[/SHOT]

This is a screensaver from 3Planesoft, i have it on my PC, simply amazing, its a good example to you see how really mayan things are.

[SHOT]http://mayan-waterfall-3d-screensaver.smartcode.com/images/sshots/mayan_waterfall_3d_screensaver_27918.jpeg[/SHOT]

As you can see, the textures are a bit green, covered by moss, like be very old(and they are), you can find textures a little bit similliar to these in the pack ArenaTex.utx, it has some textures covered by moss and a lot of variety of textures, hope it helps

Thanks.
                              Rampage

Comment

Working...
                              X