shooting range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    well would it be possible to convert the old inf map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, but I think what I found in that video was the closest thing that exists out there. I got no answer yet, though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Barionyx View Post
    Look what I just found here: CLICK ME
    Interesting, right?

I searched for this on Google and Mapraider but did not find it, I will try to contact the author of the video, though.
    well kinda like that, but more like the inf mod for ut99, you know what i mean?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do make maps, but not that proficient yet sadly

the best I ever did was make some 10,000 meter map with just two redeemer pickups on both ends and the spawn point on opposite ends as well

:/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look what I just found here: CLICK ME
    Interesting, right?

I searched for this on Google and Mapraider but did not find it, I will try to contact the author of the video, though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so i take it no one want to do this? it would be nice if i knew how to setup a good map like this but i cant so i asked, but no one wants to, so ill drop this thread

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well, could you make one like the infiltraion mod? because it was awsome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I actually made a somewhat blank map just like that(a 512 by 65536 map lol) with just a small trench(or was it a moat?) and a weapon pickup for an instagib shock rifle

granted, I just did it out of boredom

Leave a comment:

• started a topic shooting range

shooting range

hey, is there any shooting range maps, say like the one from ut99's mod "infiltration" mod?
Working...
X