Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counterstrike Maps for UT2004

Hey it's that old question again!

Anyway, yeah, I'm feeling nostalgic the entire week for UT2004, so I figured I would search for fun maps to play with(starting with that city map thread I made earlier)

IIRC there was the Aztec and de_dust remake, but are there any other remakes?? Any info would be welcome.

MMmmmm i dunno, i hate CS, so, maybe searching on google de_dust for UT2004 should help, but i think i have seen some of these maps on mapraider, but was about a year ago, so, i dont know if it stay there, i will keep looking and if i find something i post here

EDIT:Found de_dust at mapraider, here is the link:DM-Dust2k5

Comment

I recall there being some versions of 2fort, like an ONS version. But I haven't played CS so I don't any other maps from the series.

Here's another version of dust: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/107014

Comment

that dust map i changed it to ons a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
          I recall there being some versions of 2fort, like an ONS version. But I haven't played CS so I don't any other maps from the series.

Here's another version of dust: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/107014
          I like that versionf yours/all the other guys who worked on it ("modification of modifcation of remake of map" ), especially that some buildings are enterable. But the music does not fit at all in my opinion.
          But I guess that depends on what you use it for. For an invasion server that wants it's players to have fun it fits of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
            2fort's Team Fortress, not Counter-Strike.

Comment

Yeah, I don't remember that fort map on the old CS that I played...unless it's on Counterstrike Source

anyway, so far all I could find were remakes/conversions of de-aztec, de-dust and cs-assault

Comment

"CS-Habana" would make a great CTF map in UT...

Comment

actually, a lot of them would make good maps

like that cs-italia

man I remember that silly background music

Comment

Working...
                  X