UT3 remakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 remakes

Did a search for UT3 maps request and found nothing, just the UT2004-to-UT3 converter.

It would be awesome if someone remaked these maps from UT3 for Onslaught:

* CTF-Reflection (without the SP part)
    * DM-Sentinel
    * vCTF-Kargo
    * WAR-Sinkhole (basically, in UT2004, it could be like DM-Rrajigar, visually-wise :P)
    * WAR-MarketDistrict

If anyone wants to take on Market, feel free to use the assets from ONS-Downtown (that's why I put them into a separate package and not into myLevel).

Comment

I forgot to add that I would have done those myself, but UnrealEd doesn't work properly under Linux. :/

Comment

Added three more maps. The others... vCTF-Suspense and WAR-Downtown are already converted, and the rest can screw themselves. :P

Comment

Did you try the latest wine with mouse capturing enabled? If that doesn't work either, then you can use VirtualBox, it works perfectly save for cursor visibility problems.

Comment

About UT3 remakes, I recently downloaded the Onslaught map called Downtown, but it does not show up in the map list, any reasons why?

Comment

Originally posted by 5amura1 View Post
              About UT3 remakes, I recently downloaded the Onslaught map called Downtown, but it does not show up in the map list, any reasons why?
              I did have the same map and it showed up in mine.

Comment

hmm, I may need to check it out, could of been a fault with the download.

Comment

I know somebody who works on CTF-Reflection, a very faithful remake if I may say so.
                  However, he's still working on one of the two bases before he copies it and makes the second one. If it's done someday (he's a busy person) I'll post a link here (if it gets released to the publicity of course).

Comment

Well, I don't think it's really necessary to make the maps that faithful. But if it is, no problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X