Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Man, those **** little errors...
    Fixed satore gateways lines once more and changed pain elemental class according to you.

Those extra quotation marks probably were there because I copied the classes after I wrote the lines for the other mutator... lazy me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The mistake is it's just not there... at least, unless I'm missing it. I didn't see it anyway. I copied and pasted what you wrote, but I don't get pain elementals.

edit: I was right, I compared what I had in my U4E.ini file to what you'd written in post 6. You did miss the Pain Elemental. I know that because I copy/pasted exactly what you wrote. It was supposed to be between Nightmare Spectre and Plasma Trooper.

No big deal, it's in now. I'll check out the Satore monsters too. Thanks very much!

edit: hmm, I still don't get the option for Pain Elementals, or for any of the Satore monsters. The only Satore ones that show up are Queen, Titan, Stone Titan, Mercenary, Mercenary Elite, and Nali Rabbit.

I wonder if there is an upper limit to the number of monsters you can have in the Gateways options.

Edit: I think I see it! I see something here. Here's a line that works:

monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allo wBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,Monster Class=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenaryElit e',monstername="Mercenary Elite",monstergroup="SATORE")

And here is a line that doesn't:

monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allo wBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,Monster Class=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMetalSkaarj"' ,monstername="Metal Skaarj",monstergroup="SATORE")

Spot the difference.

*jeopardy theme plays*

Okay, here's the problem in bold red:

monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allo wBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,Monster Class=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMetalSkaarj"',monstername="Metal Skaarj",monstergroup="SATORE")

That stupid little quotation mark in most of the Satore lines miiiight be the problem. Although I am looking at the Pain Elemental line, and it doesn't have that quote and yet still doesn't show up either. ??? I have no idea if I am right or not. It's just something I noticed.

monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allo wBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,Monster Class=Class'DoomPawns2K4.PainElemental',monsternam e="Pain Elemental",monstergroup="DOOM")

Edit 2: Well wouldja look at that? I fixed it by removing all those extraneous quote marks. They show up now.

Now, if we can only figure out what the F-.. um, hell, is wrong with the Pain Elemental line and why it won't show up. The Pain Elemental creates Lost Souls. (Which come to think of it, aren't in here either.) I don't suppose that has anything to do with anything?

Edit the third: No it does not, and the reason it isn't showing up is because it's "doompawns2k4.painhead". TADAA. While I may have fixed the problems, I sure wouldn't have been here in the first place if it weren't for you. Thanks so much for helping me with all this. I really appreciate it, a lot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm, I did a mistake with the heavy trooper, yes. Fixed that, see post number 6.
    I looked closely at the pain elemental and there is no mistake...

Corrected some typos in the satore gateways lines, please try again. (see post number 8)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wouldn't know the first clue about what I am looking for, or where to find it. It isn't a big deal though, the trooper works in Invasion Everywhere and in Gateways. regular invasion isn't so much of a problem.

But you should download it because, well, it's the original unreal, made to run in UT2K4. The hell is wrong with you??! Play it, it's awesome

Although speaking of Gateways, I think you missed a couple Doom monsters. There's no option for a Pain Elemental, or a Chaingun guy (Heavy Trooper).

edit 2: I'm sorry to bother you, but can you just double check the Satore Gateways lines? It seems only the Titan, Stone Titan, Mercenary, Mercenary Elite and Nali Rabbit are being used... maybe I have too many monsters in there?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    satore Gateways lines: [UPDATED 24th April 2011]
    Code:
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPQueen',monstername="Queen",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPTitan',monstername="Titan",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPStoneTitan',monstername="Stone Titan",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenary',monstername="Mercenary",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenaryElite',monstername="Mercenary Elite",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSlith',monstername="Slith",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSkaarjTrooper',monstername="Skaarj Trooper",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSkaarjSniper',monstername="Skaarj Sniper",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGiantGasbag',monstername="Giant Gasbag",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPDevilFish',monstername="Devil Fish",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMetalSkaarj',monstername="Metal Skaarj",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliFighter',monstername="Nali Fighter",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNali',monstername="Nali",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliCow',monstername="Nali Cow",monstergroup="SATORE")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliRabbit',monstername="Nali Rabbit",monstergroup="SATORE")
    Working on satore Invasion everywhere now, done in a few minutes.

EDIT:
    And there you go. Satore InvasionEverywhere:
    Code:
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPQueen",MonsterName="Queen",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPTitan",MonsterName="Titan",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPStoneTitan",MonsterName="Stone Titan",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenary",MonsterName="Mercenary",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenaryElite",MonsterName="Mercenary Elite",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSlith",MonsterName="Slith"",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSkaarjTrooper",MonsterName="Skaarj Trooper",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSkaarjSniper",MonsterName="Skaarj Sniper",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGiantGasbag",MonsterName="Giant Gasbag",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPDevilFish",MonsterName="Devil Fish",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMetalSkaarj",MonsterName="Metal Skaarj",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliFighter",MonsterName="Nali Fighter",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNali",MonsterName="Nali",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliCow",MonsterName="Nali Cow",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliRabbit",MonsterName="Nali Rabbit",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    (Top part)

Code:
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPQueen
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPTitan
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPStoneTitan
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenary
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenaryElite
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSlith
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSkaarjTrooper
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSkaarjSniper
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGiantGasbag
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPDevilFish
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMetalSkaarj
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliFighter
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNali
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliCow
    KnownMonsters=satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliRabbit
    (lower part)

Oh, that doom stuff is part of the whole unreal mod? Hmm, I don't really want to download all that just to look into the code. Could you try to find any code parts that have the plasma guy class in it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, it uses its own replacer mutator. First post, first link, brother man. It's 370+ megs (it's the full Unreal game for UT2K4 with Doom extras.)

Here's the Satore monsters. They already work for Invasion Everywhere, so it's just the Gateways I'd need.

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Queen",MonsterClassName ="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPQueen")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Titan",MonsterClassName ="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPTitan")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Stone Titan",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMP StoneTitan")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Mercenary",MonsterClass Name="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMercenary")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Elite Mercenary",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120 .SMPMercenaryElite")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Slith",MonsterClassName ="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPSlith")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Skaarj Trooper",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120.S MPSkaarjTrooper")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Skaarj Sniper",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SM PSkaarjSniper")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Giant Gasbag",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SM PGiantGasbag")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DevilFish",MonsterClass Name="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPDevilFish")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="MetalSkaarj",MonsterCla ssName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPMetalSkaarj")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="NaliFighter",MonsterCla ssName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNaliFighter")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Nali",MonsterClassName= "satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNali")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Nali Cow",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPNa liCow")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Nali Rabbit",MonsterClassName="satoreMonsterPackv120.SM PNaliRabbit")

edit: Wait, I don't remember these guys showing up... can you do a writeup for them just in case? I think I screwed something up when I put in the Doom and the Special Skaarj Pack monsters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here are the Gateways lines: [UPDATED 24th April 2011]
    Code:
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Baron',monstername="Baron",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Caco',monstername="Caco",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Cyber',monstername="Cyber",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Demon',monstername="Demon",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.HeavyTrooper',monstername="Heavy Trooper",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Imp',monstername="Imp",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Knight',monstername="Knight",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.LightTrooper',monstername="Light Trooper",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Mancub',monstername="Mancub",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.MediumTrooper',monstername="Medium Trooper",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.NightmareSpectre',monstername="Nightmare Spectre",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.PlasmaTrooper',monstername="Plasma Trooper",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.painhead',monstername="Pain Elemental",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Skeleton',monstername="Skeleton",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Spectre',monstername="Spectre",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Spider',monstername="Spider",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.SpiderMM',monstername="SpiderMM",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.Vile',monstername="Vile",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.WolfSS',monstername="WolfSS",monstergroup="DOOM")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'DoomPawns2K4.marine',monstername="Marine",monstergroup="DOOM")

monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBioBug',monstername="Bio Bug",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDragonfly',monstername="Dragonfly",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBlackheart',monstername="Blackheart",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGiantBlackheart',monstername="Giant Blackheart",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBountyHunter',monstername="Bounty Hunter",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEliteBountyHunter',monstername="Elite Bounty Hunter",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug',monstername="Slug",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSkaarjII',monstername="Skaarj II",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPIceSkaarjII',monstername="IceSkaarj II",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPFireSkaarjII',monstername="FireSkaarj II",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPMetalSkaarjII',monstername="MetalSkaarj II",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPAntiSkaarj',monstername="AntiSkaarj",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDarklord',monstername="Darklord",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGaylord',monstername="*******",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEmperor',monstername="Emperor",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPCrystalis',monstername="Crystalis",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGolem',monstername="Golem",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    monsterTable=(allowSmall=False,allowMed=False,allowBig=False,allowHuge=False,allowBoss=False,MonsterClass=Class'SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPKraken',monstername="Kraken",monstergroup="Special Skaarj")
    Add them under the other lines in the u4e.ini file. (Should be fairly close to the top)

NOTE: I set them to not appear in any gate yet, so you need to visit the Gate config first.

I say it again: If you want me to make lines for satore monsters, I need their monster classes first!

About the plasma guy not appearing in regular invasion: Did I understood you right in that the doom monsters use their owm mutator and not satore? Can you give me a link to that? I could try to look into the files and see if there is a typo somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome, thank you! I haven't posted until now cause I was at work until 6, then I played it all night lol

It works wonderfully, yes even the plasma guys. Now if we can only figure out why they don't show up in regular Invasion when the mutator is set to replace Unreal monsters with the Doom ones...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So this is the InvasionEverywere.ini for Doom Monsters: [UPDATED April 24th 2011]
    Code:
    [InvasionEverywere2.IE]
    RespawnTime=5.000000
    MaxMonsters=12
    bUseConfig=True
    bMonsterScore=True
    bScoreKillFix=True
    PlayerPoints=1
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Baron",MonsterName="Baron",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Caco",MonsterName="Caco",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Cyber",MonsterName="Cyber",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Demon",MonsterName="Demon",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.HeavyTrooper",MonsterName="Heavy Trooper",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Imp",MonsterName="Imp",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Knight",MonsterName="Knight",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.LightTrooper",MonsterName="Light Trooper",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Mancub",MonsterName="Mancub",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.MediumTrooper",MonsterName="Medium Trooper",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.NightmareSpectre",MonsterName="Nightmare Spectre",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.PlasmaTrooper",MonsterName="Plasma Trooper",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.painhead",MonsterName="Pain Elemental",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Skeleton",MonsterName="Skeleton",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Spectre",MonsterName="Spectre",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Spider",MonsterName="Spider",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.SpiderMM",MonsterName="SpiderMM",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.Vile",MonsterName="Vile",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.WolfSS",MonsterName="WolfSS",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="DoomPawns2K4.marine",MonsterName="Marine",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)

[InvasionEverywere2.Tab_IE]
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.SkaarjPupae
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Razorfly
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Manta
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Krall
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.EliteKrall
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Gasbag
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Brute
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Skaarj
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.Behemoth
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.IceSkaarj
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.FireSkaarj
    KnownMonsters=SkaarjPack.WarLord
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Baron
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Caco 
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Cyber
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Demon
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.HeavyTrooper
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Imp
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Knight
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.LightTrooper
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Mancub
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.MediumTrooper
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.NightmareSpectre
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.PlasmaTrooper
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.PainElemental
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Skeleton
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Spectre
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Spider
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.SpiderMM
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.Vile
    KnownMonsters=DoomPawns2K4.WolfSS
    Note: This way it only uses the Doom ones, the others are not fully deleted, though.
    Working on the specials lines now.

If you want me to include satore monsters, I need their classes. I am currently too lazy to search for them

EDIT:
    Special Skaarj lines (for Invasion Everywhere):
    Code:
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBioBug",MonsterName="Bio Bug",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDragonfly",MonsterName="Dragonfly",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBlackheart",MonsterName="Blackheart",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGiantBlackheart",MonsterName="Giant Blackheart",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBountyHunter",MonsterName="Bounty Hunter",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEliteBountyHunter",MonsterName="Elite Bounty Hunter",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug",MonsterName="Slug",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSkaarjII",MonsterName="Skaarj II",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPIceSkaarjII",MonsterName="IceSkaarj II",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPFireSkaarjII",MonsterName="FireSkaarj II",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPMetalSkaarjII",MonsterName="MetalSkaarj II",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPAntiSkaarj",MonsterName="AntiSkaarj",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDarklord",MonsterName="Darklord",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGaylord",MonsterName="*******",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEmperor",MonsterName="Emperor",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPCrystalis",MonsterName="Crystalis",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGolem",MonsterName="Golem",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    MonsterConfigs=(MonsterClass="SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPKraken",MonsterName="Kraken",SizeScale=1.000000,HealthScale=1.000000,SpeedScale=1.000000,AccelScale=1.000000,SkillModifier=1.000000,ScoreValue=1,bEnabled=True)
    (Top part)
    Code:
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBioBug
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDragonfly
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBlackheart
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGiantBlackheart
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBountyHunter
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEliteBountyHunter
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSkaarjII
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPIceSkaarjII
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPFireSkaarjII
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPMetalSkaarjII
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPAntiSkaarj
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDarklord
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGaylord
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEmperor
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPCrystalis
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGolem
    KnownMonsters=SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPKraken
    (lower part)

Working on the corresponding Gateways lines tomorrow morning. Have fun with that until then and tell me if it works!
    And after that is done I will look into the plasma guy for normal satore. (Perhaps there was just a typo in the lines that the author provided)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Barionyx View Post
    Invasion everywhere and gateways requires you to add special lines to the corresponding .ini files (similar to satore). If you can tell me the classes of the monsters (like "skaarjpack.monster"), I can make it for you. Otherwise, if you don't know what is the class, then it should be enough to tell me what lines for the satore monster pack are required (it should be written somewhere in the readme of that monster).

I don't know about that plasma gun guy, though. I guess someone else should be able to tell you more about that thing.
    Well I can't find anything in UED (I just don't know it well enough is all) but in the DoomPawns2K4.INT file, it looks like this:

[BFGZapped]
    DeathString="%o was blown apart and elecrified by %k's BFG 9000"
    FemaleSuicide="%o was elecrified by someones BFG plasma ball.."
    MaleSuicide="%o was elecrified by someones BFG plasma ball.."

[Baron]
    MenuName="Baron of Hell"

[Caco]
    MenuName="Cacodemon"

[CacoBurned]
    DeathString="%o was smitted by %k"
    FemaleSuicide="%o was burned by a Cacodemon's fireball"
    MaleSuicide="%o was burned by a Cacodemon's fireball"

and so on.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and make an educated guess, use these, and hope it works for you, if you can test them for me.

DoomPawns2K4.Baron
    DoomPawns2K4.Caco
    DoomPawns2K4.Cyber
    DoomPawns2K4.Demon
    DoomPawns2K4.HeavyTrooper
    DoomPawns2K4.Imp
    DoomPawns2K4.Knight
    DoomPawns2K4.LightTrooper
    DoomPawns2K4.Mancub
    DoomPawns2K4.MediumTrooper
    DoomPawns2K4.NightmareSpectre
    DoomPawns2K4.PlasmaTrooper (that's the Plasma Gun guy that doesn't show up in regular Invasion for whatever reason, if you can fix that too that would be incredible. Maybe Dots thought it would be too hard to fight, cause you know, wave 16 with all Cyberdemons is just a walk in the park.)
    DoomPawns2K4.PainElemental
    DoomPawns2K4.Skeleton
    DoomPawns2K4.Spectre
    DoomPawns2K4.Spider
    DoomPawns2K4.SpiderMM
    DoomPawns2K4.Vile
    DoomPawns2K4.WolfSS
    DoomPawns2K4.marine

I found the John Romero monster too, but yeah, no. Not happening. lol.

Those should be the strings you need.

edit: Yup, I tried summoning them, they're what you need. That Plasma Trooper fires faster than Arachnotrons. ****.

I wonder what happens if I try summoning the Romero pawn...

and we're back. I was expecting the multi-story tall building. All I got was the head on a stick that doesn't do jack. It sits there and dies, basically. So yeah, that's pretty useless, don't use that one.

edit 2: If you wouldn't mind, can you include SatorePack120 monsters in the Invasion Everywhere thing? I remember Monster Madness 3 for UT and I would get Titans and Queens etc. appear randonly. I'd like to revisit that in UT2K4. I do have Satore 120.

Also have you ever heard of the Special Skaarj Pack (version 4)?

That too? It would be hilarious to mix the Gaylords in there!

PAWNS FOR THAT:

SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBioBug
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDragonfly
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBlackheart
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGiantBlackheart
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPBountyHunter
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEliteBountyHunter
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSkaarjII
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPIceSkaarjII
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPFireSkaarjII
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPMetalSkaarjII
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPAntiSkaarj
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPDarklord
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGaylord
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPEmperor
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPCrystalis
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPGolem
    SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPKraken

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Invasion everywhere and gateways requires you to add special lines to the corresponding .ini files (similar to satore). If you can tell me the classes of the monsters (like "skaarjpack.monster"), I can make it for you. Otherwise, if you don't know what is the class, then it should be enough to tell me what lines for the satore monster pack are required (it should be written somewhere in the readme of that monster).

I don't know about that plasma gun guy, though. I guess someone else should be able to tell you more about that thing.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Invasion Everywhere 2 + Doom 2

Invasion Everywhere 2 + Doom 2

... equals Doomvasion Everywhere 4?

This mod is the full Unreal game for UT2004, modified slightly.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...=3435_Unreal-1

There is a Doom-styled bonus level in there with the monsters etc. including one new one, a former UAC commando that uses a Plasma gun. There's only two of them or something.

Now, you can set it so that playing the Invasion gametype spawns Doom monsters instead of Unreal ones. This is pretty good fun, doubly so using the Ballistic Weapons mod as you can "upgrade" the weapons. See the Runestorm forums for more on what I did with this by just combining a few mods.

Well, I tried Invasion Everywhere 2 to spawn some Doom monsters, figuring the "replace Invasion monsters" check box would work, and it doesn't. It just gives me UT monsters.

A few questions then:

-Is it possible to make these Doom 2 monsters compatible with Invasion Everywhere 2?

-Is it possible to INCLUDE the Plasma Gun Commando in REGULAR Invasion (and of course, Invasion Everywhere)

-What about support for U4E's Gateways?
Working...
X