I got 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 1

Why not make a Monster Coop like be a monster from Unreal Gold like someone made for Unreal Tournament? UTMCoop.

Err, I don't know if I understood you right but I guess you want to play the original Unreal games in a coop style but instead of being a human, playing as a monster, right?
    I don't know if something like that exists, but I know that there is a mod for UT2004 that lets you play as monsters (I think it's called Skaarjfest).

P.S. as a tip: Try to think of a better thread title next time, something like "Unreal Coop as a monster" maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Barionyx View Post
      Err, I don't know if I understood you right but I guess you want to play the original Unreal games in a coop style but instead of being a human, playing as a monster, right?
      I don't know if something like that exists, but I know that there is a mod for UT2004 that lets you play as monsters (I think it's called Skaarjfest).

P.S. as a tip: Try to think of a better thread title next time, something like "Unreal Coop as a monster" maybe.
      Yeah. But in UT2004 you can play as an Unreal monster.

Comment

Do you mean something like the Singleplayer Framework mod for UT2004 which shall bring you some Unreal into UT just that you play a custom monster or Unreal monster? Or do you mean something like Invasion just that you attack humans and you are one of the monsters?

Comment

Like, ok in the character select screen you can select a monster from Unreal Gold to play as in any map. Like say you choose to be a Queen in CTF-Face3 and you get the flag and teleport back. Like in UT, UTMCoop in UT doesn't have the Spinner and predators from UG, UTMCoop in UT2004 should have them too.

Comment

I'm serious guys, I really like that mod for UG and UT but imported in UT2004 a player classes. The Skaarj Fest mutator isn't what i was looking for.

Comment

I'm serious too. Unless you crack the books and build it yerself... I doubt we'll ever see it.

Comment

I have no clue how to build mods.

Comment

This may sound harsh, but the reason why I started learning UnrealScript is because nobody was even interested in my ideas, so I made it myself when I had enough skill in UnrealScript. Now I can code almost all my ideas. Try this, it's where I started.

You might also want to take a look at this.

Comment

Working...
                  X