Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request for an assaultrifle mutator for ut2003

hi every one...u guys doin ok? im new here registered today
    so yeah....ive been searching everywhere for an assaultrifle mutator which makes the assault rifle do 42points damage per hit instead of just 7 damage perhit for unreal tournament 2003 man i couldn find any.

the assaultrifle is my fav weapon hell its sound effect is sooo massively coool destructive hehe love it....and me and my friends usually lan using the arena mutator with only assault rifles...so uuuuhmmm....anyone nice inough to make me the mutator ? pleeeeeeeaaaaase pleeeeeeeease and pleeeeaaaaase some one...i beg youuuuu...i hope its not much to ask and please again i beg uuuu.

by the way i tried it myself...reading some possiblitys at angelsmappers.com but...since my english is so bad its sooo hard to understand and seems inpossibl.im from brazil by the way.

Hi and welcome to our community!

Well, I tried to find the best and closest one to your description. I mean this mutator ("Enpowered Assault Rifle"). But sadly it is for 2k4. Maybe it does also work with 2k3? I didn't try it out because I have 2k4 but I guess it won't hurt. You can configure the strenght of the Assault Rifle manually in the mutator menu in this mutator.

Comment

whoa!! nice thanks man....but im sorry but have nooo idea where to place the files.when i extract there are 2 notepad files both have same names but one u.file and the other is UCL.file.i axtracted them in the system folder started the game but dont see it in the mutators list. guess it dont work huh. thanks for the help anyway man
      oh and dont got ut2004...played it once...but it felt weird...ut2003 is my first since....it came out heheh and itll stay the bessst hehehe.
      ill see if i can get 2004 again...if it still exist.

Comment

No big deal. These files (*.ucl and *.u) belong to system. You did it correctly. Seems like it won't work with 2k3. :/

Oh and yes, you can still purchase Unreal Anthology. I purchased it just a few months ago because I wanted to play Unreal 1 but sadly my original CD was dead. This pack contains UT99: Game Of The Year Edition, Unreal 1: Gold Edition (I can only recommend this masterpiece if you want to play a story oriented UT-like shooter with same weapons), Unreal 2 and UT2004: Editor's Choice Edition (this means you don't have to download the Editor's Choice pack separately). The best is that you can replace the UT2004 models with UT2003 models in the weapon settings without any mutator (just 3 models to replace + the new "Classic Sniper Rifle", which can be replaced via stock mutator: Lightning Gun mutator). And because UT2004 feels a bit different you can also choose the stock UT2003 style mutator (which isn't perfect. If I recall corretly GreatEmerald made a mutator which is way better and really close to UT2003's style and feel). You can make your UT2004 look like UT2003 and change the gameplay so that it feels like 2003.
        Too bad that most UT2003 mutators crash UT2004 and the other way round.
        Some of the custom 2003 mutators really need to be remade for 2k4 (and the other way round).

Comment

Ammo works differently in UT2003, so it's very possible that your mod is not compatible. You would probably need to recompile this on UT2003 in order to get the right default properties, but that's not guaranteed to work either. But usually it's not hard to solve problems that would arise.

Comment

Unreal Anthology nice stuff...ill check that out.
            also i remeber in ut2004 u could use 2 assault rifles...that might cause incompatiblilities too huh. ill see wat i can doe

Comment

In UT2003 you can use two as well IIRC...

Comment

Working...
              X