No announcement yet.

Search help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I don't think it was ever continued. Probably lost motivation.

Comment

I'm searching a map called 'VCTF-MoonTemple' it is very old so i cannot find it anywhere, does anyone got it?

Comment

CTF-MoonTemple of vCTF-MoonTemple? I found the website of the author and there's only CTF-MoonTemple and CTF-MoonTemple][.
        Here the link:
        http://www.eastfarthing.com/smite/
        Scroll down a bit. It's the first map in the UT2003 section.

Comment

I mean VCTF-MoonTemple, the CTF version wasnt hard to find (i can use google ) but the VCTF one is unobtainable :/
          According with the Stats the last time it was played it was 5 years ago. argh!
          Thanks for trying tho

Comment

Are there skins depicting policemen and/or terroists (other than OsamabinLama ) that are not inside a mod?
            E.g. like those:
            Policeman1
            Policemen2
            Terrorist1
            Terrorist2
            Edit: I got a SWAT skin though
            Edit2: Hmm, if there are no police skins already, heres a gmod police pack for those who want to create such a skin:
            Gmod police pack link

Comment

Looking for a gametype very similar to Assault trials.

It played exactly like Trials maps, except that one player was in the defender team and had buttons that he could press that would activate various traps in the map.

I stumbled upon this one day (something like two years ago?) while looking at the various Assault servers.

I believe it was a gametype as I think there were some "other than map" files I downloaded but perhaps it was only one (or more) map with such traps.

IIRC, there are some racing Assault maps with triggerable traps.
              This was a bit different as the defender was on an isolated platform with an array of panels with buttons on them.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

These are AS maps with some triggers in it. There is no specified gametype for it if im right. Could also be you mean racing maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy. View Post
                  Could also be you mean racing maps.
                  The map I had seen was only on foot + shield gun, so if by racing maps you mean those with vehicles (scorpions/HB), then no, that was not that (but thx anyway )

I forgot to mention, if that can help, that the server I had played that gametype/map was probably European and that it had a disclaimer (30 seconds wait and then a tickbox or something like that). And I am pretty sure it included a weblink explaining the specific rules for the gametype.

Perhaps one of the KIN servers? I'll try and ask on their forums if nobody can answer my question.

Comment

You can always use UTCacheExtractor to extract files out of your cache. It's free and absolutely safe. (Sometimes you need to .Int or .UCL files for it to make it show up in the list, just send me a pm if you need help by creating them)

Comment

It's purely mapping. place playerstarts wherever you want and there you go. You can't really code those things.

Comment

I am looking for a map called DM-VIA-Underkeep. Mapraider/Filefront link dead

Comment

"DM-VIA-Underkeep" is available for download from the UTzone.de site:
                          http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=2137

Comment

Working...
                          X